“tasty italian oven pizza”

La Cantina Pizzeria
Ranked #25 of 193 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

best cheese and pine pizza ive ever had. juicy. toher options available on menu but personally i go there just for the pizza. in compound parking needs work.

Reviewed October 3, 2018

We called there while we were two minutes away as the restaurant we first went to was very crowded and the wait was going to be long. The hostess was gracious and told us we were more than welcome to walk in. Quick friendly service and the food was delicious. Nice ambiance and reasonably priced. Definitely planning to return to try another item on the menu.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

Been here before and the food was much better. Seems as though the pizzas are the only good thing on the menu here. had the fettuccine pollo and it was as bland as chalk. The only semi flavoured part of the dish was the parmesan chicken. Overall it was lacking. The drinks tasted very much like the bottled puree with just about one drop of alcohol. Having been here once before it was a bit disappointing to experience this. Food also took too long to reach the table for our group of 5. Server brought food out for 3 in our party about 15 minutes before the other two got their food. Would not be too enthused to return.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Great food and excellent service at a great price, in a relaxing environment, with parking at the back of the restaurant.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

I visited La Cantina on Thursday June 14, 2018 for the third time. My first visit was when the Pizzeria had just opened and I ordered pizzas but it was a take out order. The pizzas were quite delicious but I never really felt the urge to return and probably because I was not aware of the other items on the menu.
However I attended the wedding of a very Close friend at this establishment and was totally impressed by the variety of dishes, the sumptuous taste of the food and especially the first class quality service rendered by management and employees.
Since my sister and husband were visiting from New York I thought it would be a good idea to try La Cantina and see what the options were for dinner, aside from the pizza.
We ordered the platter with the wings, fries, calamari and crab cakes for our appetizers and everything was delicious. Two of us ordered the BBQ burgers while my sister ordered the fish sandwich and her husband had the ribs. The general agreement was that the entrees were all delicious.
The coziness of this restaurant is refreshing and the fact that the bar is on the other end, more or less, out of sight of diners is definitely a plus.
The service was spot on and Dale was particularly attentive and accommodating. I therefore will recommend La Cantina Pizzeria and I do hope to visit again soon.