“Great Smoked Chicken”

Add it.
Mr. Chow's Smokehouse
Ranked #62 of 190 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

I did not expect to find such great smoked chicken in Port of Spain. Sides were good but standard. We took our food just a little down the road to enjoy at a bar and watch some cricket.

Reviewed July 1, 2015

Been here today, Food was good and price was not bad,
Sadly they didn't have some of they side dishes, which to me was horrid and the bad thing to me was that I had actually carried foreigners. So they was disappointed that they were limited, to a place that is so well advertised.

Reviewed June 8, 2015 via mobile

They promote their business more than customers. Too expensive, too little quantity of food. Location too expose for eating purposes. Limited seating accommodation.

1  Thank MarkR6429