Kapok Hotel(Port of Spain)
Free cancellation until 27/07
  • Pool
US$117
US$93
Hotels.com
The Inn at 87(Port of Spain)
US$95
Tony's Guest House(Port of Spain)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$54
Thanna's Place(Port of Spain)
US$88
Culture Crossroads Inn(Port of Spain)
US$95
Melbourne Inn(Port of Spain)
US$55
US$45
Travelocity
2,428 results
All reviewsinfinity poolwaterfront restaurantsea viewsushiglass showerrain showercustomer servicebreakfast buffet isbusiness tripbusiness hotellobby bartrinidadportspainshipsgymgulf
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We were fortunate enough to stay at the Hyatt Regency Trinidad during a 20 hour layover from St. Lucia. From the time we arrived we were greeted with over the top 5 star service. Khadejah checked us in and accommodated our request for an ocean view, in addition provided us each a glass of wine. It did not stop there, we entered our room and was pleasantly pleased with the modern design of shower and overall ambiance of the room. The entire hotel matched the stellar status of our room. We enjoyed the live band outside as we lounged on the comfy white couches and ate delicious wings and fries. There was a slight issues with our order and the supervisor quickly addressed, resolved and went at step further and sent a platter of desserts to our room later that evening. Breakfast was amazing! I'm a foodie and this food did not disappoint..The icing on the cake was Angelique, she made sure we were enjoying our stay and gave us a brief of her beautiful country, only to end with a serving pineapple chow, delivered to our room! Its not a matter of will we come again, but how soon can we get back!
Thank you Hyatt Regency Trinidad for making it easy to call your place home when we visit in the future!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 19, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 17, 2017

I stayed here to celebrate my birthday and it was an excellent choice. The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I especially enjoyed the sushi menu; I must say it is the best sushi in Trinidad :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed July 17, 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed July 16, 2017

My husband and I recently spent one night at Hyatt Regency Trinidad. When the room was booked the front desk agent asked if we were celebrating any occasion. We informed her that we were celebrating an anniversary. When we arrived at the hotel room we found many surfaces (telephone phone, tables, under the tables, coffee maker area) covered with dust. The room obviously had not been dusted prior to our arrival. I informed the front desk and the response was lackluster and halfheartedly apologetic. I was told that a housekeeper would visit the room. I waited 45 minutes then I left to go to dinner. When we returned an hour and a half later the surfaces had received a "slap dash cleaning" and some were untouched. Very disappointed with housekeeping and front desk. The restaurant staff however were very hospitable. Standards have fallen and staff are laissez faire.

Stayed: July 2017