2,511 results
All reviews infinity pool waterfront restaurant sea view sushi glass shower rain shower customer service breakfast buffet is business hotel business trip lobby bar trinidad port spain ships gym gulf
Reviewed December 11, 2017

As a local it was a really good experience. You felt welcomed and treated as special as the next guest. The ambiance was serene. I especially enjoyed the entertainment at dinner and was pleasantly surprised to be entertained at breakfast too.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 11, 2017

Awesome stay at hyatt trinidad, great food, clean and modern rooms, wine or water while checking in was by far the best experience my husband and I had. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting trinidad.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Modern newly renovated hotel. I've stayed here on and off for the past year. Three eating venues in the hotel: 1) formal restaurant 2) terrace by the sea 3) bar/kitchen near the infinite pool upper floors. Sushi bar. Nicely stocked bar for drinks. Well stocked breakfast buffet with both local and western style dishes. In the evening during certain nights of the week they have live performances. Staff are attentive and friendly. Wifi is reliable and speedy. Safe location, but do not walk off the hotel property at night as there has been some local crime issues. I will stay here when in Port of Spain. For a change of scenery, take a hotel approved cab to Movie Town. About 5-10 minutes away. Open air mall, restaurants, shopping, and oh yeah movies. Modern upscale movie theater. Thanks for your service Hyatt.

Room Tip: No need to pay extra for an ocean view room; most windows are "steamed" on the inside of the glass.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2017

I can’t recommend this hotel highly enough. The staff are outstanding, warm, friendly and efficient. The restaurants are all very good with a special mention for the sushi.
The Spa is excellent offering a wide range of treatments.
There is an excellent infinity pool with a good bar and restaurant incorporated.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

I came into Hyatt (Trinidad) last night to dine at the restaurant. Before I entered the restaurant, I went into the female washroom in the lobby area. I was aghast to see the filthy condition of the toilets and the sinks. The stall I entered had a broken seat and menstrual stains. To add insult to injury, there was no toilet paper. Further, the wash sinks were dirty and there was no paper to dry hands. While I was in the washroom, I even heard a Hyatt staff member made the comment, “Hyatt gone to the dogs”.

I left Hyatt in disgust, with my appetite lost. I have been a customer of Hyatt for many years, stayed in their rooms, spa treatments and dined at both the restaurant and sushi lounge. I was deeply horrified to see the state of the female washroom last night.

I recommend you have a manager ensure that these areas are well taken care of as it’s one of the first point of contact when someone enters the Hotel.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends