“Great meal”

The Seahorse Inn
Ranked #4 of 157 Restaurants in Tobago
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Fabulous beach side dining with fresh seafood, premium ingredients, an awesome wine & cocktail list, and great personal and attentive service.
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Hi my wife and I had a meal here during our stay at le Grand Courlan hotel. We had the lobster Thermidor which was excellent. The service was the best we had on the island.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 6, 2018

Excellent and friendly service:. having dinner in a premium class restaurant with one pleasant exception: the prices are appropriate but not outrageous.

Reviewed October 4, 2018

We had delicious starters of roasted peppers and goat cheese followed by tuna and grouper. The portions were large and delicious. The staff was very attentive and friendly (which we had not experienced at our hotel). Extensive wine list. Awesome to have your meal and listen to the crashing waves on Grafton Beach!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 27, 2018 via mobile

Ordered the Chicken Provancal which is supppse to be chicken breast stuffed with mozzarella cheese and bacon wrapped. I received the attached pic when i inquired as to why my chicken was "wrapped" in bacon I was told thats there interpretation of bacon wrapped as you can see there is 1 piece of bacon. Then I went further on to ask where was my cheese stuff breast again i was given "attitude" by staff. When i explained to waitress that the chicken was tasting funny she took away my plate only to return and say that the chef said nothing was wrong with my meal and then had the audacity to ask what i wanted to do.? I ended up eating nothing but paying for the meal still.... Absolutely disgusting. We also complained that one of the glasses had a large crack and once again we were dismissed. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO THIS DISGUSTING PLACE!!!!!

2  Thank kvalenek
Reviewed September 24, 2018 via mobile

Delicious fresh food, large portions, attentive staff, pretty restaurant.
Can hear the sea whilst sitting amongst the twinkling lights
Can highly recommend