“Absolute relaxation”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Scarborough
Sullivan's Court Apartments
Brooklyn, NY via Trinidad
“Absolute relaxation”
Reviewed 4 January 2010

Wow, this place was WONDERFUL...I haven't felt so relaxed on vacation EVER. I stayed at Sullivan's for 3 nights in Unit 3. The staff at Sullivan was as very nice and hospitable. The business manager, Keli, made it a point to make sure we were always comfortable. The property, including the pool, is well kept and clean. The townhouse itself is huge. Unit 3 is a duplex with two big bedrooms, two and a half bathrooms, a washroom (which includes a washer and lines to hang up your clothes to dry), a full kitchen (I would recommend you wash all of the dishes before you use it), and two balconies (one upstairs and one downstairs). I could go on and on about the Unit, but the pictures others have provided pretty much sums it up.
The ONLY draw back about Sullivan's is its location in regards to beaches and restaurants. Its about a 7 minute drive to Store Bay and other local eateries. I would recommend you have your own form of transportation if you stay at Sullivan's. We took taxis to go everywhere on the island, which added up; and since Sullivan's is still a relatively new establishment most taxi drivers don't know where it is located, we had to provide directions.
I would definitely stay at Sullivan's on my next visit to Tobago.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Parrk

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Maracas St. Joseph
Reviewed 25 August 2009

We booked Tobago Suites to vacation at, however due to some works taking place at their facility they transferred us to Sullivan's...what a blessing! On driving in the compound, I was a bit disheartened, however, upon entering the apartment it was love at first sight. The children immediately roared with excitement and dashed upstairs to see the rest. The adults, all in our twenties were delighted by the cleanliness and spaciousness of the environment. The amenities were amazing, a lot more than we expected. I am a fruit lover and there were tons of mangoes to make me happy. I wish to return for the Old Year's weekend since I really missed the place...didn't want to leave. As a result of our comfort, my best friend and I hardly left the apartment. Any grouping of persons would feel comfortable...totally at home and as for the pool, it became the norm to leave it around 1 - 1:30 AM...loved it! Finally, we enjoyed chatting with one of the owners (Keli and his uncle) they were knowledgeable and fun. Experience Sullivan's once and you will be sure to keep going back!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled with family
Trinidad
Reviewed 6 May 2009

We planned an impromtu trip and discovered Sullivan's court on the internet. We were sold in an instant. We arrived and was totally bowled over by the service first offered by the new manager Ms Perreira. The two bedroom apartment was more than we even expected. The pool was heavenly expecially for the children. We celebrated our son's 13th birthday. My only peeve was the parking area which should be paved. I am eager to return again and again.
Since my trip a co-worker visited in May 09' and was totally satisfied.
See u real soon Sullivan's court

• Stayed April 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank Ricardo09Trinidad
St.Vincent
Reviewed 11 March 2009

We had a hard time deciding where we wanted to stay on our vacation in Tobago. We browsed the net several days before we came to Sullivan's Court Apartments. We never heard of it but the pictures we saw led us here.
Upon entering the compound, the landscape left little to be desired and immediately my boyfriend got disheartened. I was a bit more optimistic so I said, "I don't think it can be that bad". Indeed...it wasn't at all!
We were definitely not expecting all the amenities they had to offer. Cable television, hot and cold shower, fridge, washing machine, iron, microwave etc. We felt like we were home!!! I heard my boyfriend exclaimed, "babes look! They have a pool!" You would think they gave him a big candy how his eyes lit up like the moon...lol.
Needless to say after that our stay was fantastic! Incredible! And very romantic!!!!!!! It was a bittersweet feeling to leave but Sullivan's will always be our first choice any day!!

• Stayed December 2008, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sharol
Arima,
Reviewed 7 January 2009

Sullivan's Court was recommended by a close friend, and I must say that from the time I arrived i was impressed, a spacious, tastefully decorated and furnished apartment, very comfortable with all the necessary amenities. i have no other words but total satisfaction. every need met, quiet, safe surroundings peaceful, perfect for relaxation and nice location for beaches or the mall or scarborough. Helpful and friendly management. I would definitely recommend them for any visitor.

• Stayed January 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank 2729
Texas
Reviewed 5 January 2009

Having a large family, we needed accommodation that could comfortably house our family while still being peaceful, serene and enjoyable. The service provided by the manager was exceptional. She was very professional and courteous, checked in on us regularly to ensure that all was well and that we were enjoying our stay. The facilities were very clean and family friendly not to mention spacious and adequately furnished. However, there were a couple areas that could do with improvement. Firstly, the side road should be paved so as to avoid the muddy conditions when rain falls. Secondly, the house keeper was extremely rude and very inhospitable. Apart from those 'hang ups' our stay was thoroughly enjoyed and I would definitely recommend Sullivan's court to anyone.

• Liked — Spacious and comfortable
  • Disliked — Road needed paving
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank Kj23
Port of Spain
Reviewed 26 December 2008

This is so far one of the best guest houses i (well my family and i) have stayed in thus far. Our apartment had all the necessities and more. And we were so blessed to get the apartment closest to the pool. the place is well kept contrary to other posts. More importantly is the excellent service. the manager ms carmini is very dedicated. her business ethic is top of the line. She is very straightforward and she also has integrity a key factor which a lot of business ppl seem to be lacking these days. Her husband is also involved in the business as night watchman. ms carmini called us as soon as we came off the port of scarborough (perfect timing if you ask me) and gave us clear directions straight to the fromt door of our apartment. It goes to show that the people is what makes your stay in another land worthwhile. Sullivan's is a definite recommend. you'll be very satisfied.

• Liked — Peace and tranquility
  • Stayed December 2008, travelled with family
1 Thank megaizzy2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Scarborough
Blue Haven Hotel
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
Mount Irvine Bay Resort
#1 of 1 in Mount Irvine
Le Grand Courlan Spa Resort

Been to Sullivan's Court Apartments? Share your experiences!