Sullivan's Court Apartments
Blue Haven Hotel(Bacolet Bay)
US$135
US$110
  • Pool
US$188
US$154
  • Pool
US$179
US$140
Magdalena Grand Beach & Golf Resort(Lowlands)(Great Value!)
US$289
US$135
US$110
Acajou Hotel(Grande Riviere)
US$141
Mt Plaisir Estate Hotel(Grande Riviere)
US$170
  • Beachfront
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 25, 2009

We booked Tobago Suites to vacation at, however due to some works taking place at their facility they transferred us to Sullivan's...what a blessing! On driving in the compound, I was a bit disheartened, however, upon entering the apartment it was love at first sight. The children immediately roared with excitement and dashed upstairs to see the rest. The adults, all in our twenties were delighted by the cleanliness and spaciousness of the environment. The amenities were amazing, a lot more than we expected. I am a fruit lover and there were tons of mangoes to make me happy. I wish to return for the Old Year's weekend since I really missed the place...didn't want to leave. As a result of our comfort, my best friend and I hardly left the apartment. Any grouping of persons would feel comfortable...totally at home and as for the pool, it became the norm to leave it around 1 - 1:30 AM...loved it! Finally, we enjoyed chatting with one of the owners (Keli and his uncle) they were knowledgeable and fun. Experience Sullivan's once and you will be sure to keep going back!

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed May 6, 2009

We planned an impromtu trip and discovered Sullivan's court on the internet. We were sold in an instant. We arrived and was totally bowled over by the service first offered by the new manager Ms Perreira. The two bedroom apartment was more than we even expected. The pool was heavenly expecially for the children. We celebrated our son's 13th birthday. My only peeve was the parking area which should be paved. I am eager to return again and again.
Since my trip a co-worker visited in May 09' and was totally satisfied.
See u real soon Sullivan's court

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Ricardo09Trinidad
Reviewed March 11, 2009

We had a hard time deciding where we wanted to stay on our vacation in Tobago. We browsed the net several days before we came to Sullivan's Court Apartments. We never heard of it but the pictures we saw led us here.
Upon entering the compound, the landscape left little to be desired and immediately my boyfriend got disheartened. I was a bit more optimistic so I said, "I don't think it can be that bad". Indeed...it wasn't at all!
We were definitely not expecting all the amenities they had to offer. Cable television, hot and cold shower, fridge, washing machine, iron, microwave etc. We felt like we were home!!! I heard my boyfriend exclaimed, "babes look! They have a pool!" You would think they gave him a big candy how his eyes lit up like the moon...lol.
Needless to say after that our stay was fantastic! Incredible! And very romantic!!!!!!! It was a bittersweet feeling to leave but Sullivan's will always be our first choice any day!!

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Sharol
Reviewed January 7, 2009

Sullivan's Court was recommended by a close friend, and I must say that from the time I arrived i was impressed, a spacious, tastefully decorated and furnished apartment, very comfortable with all the necessary amenities. i have no other words but total satisfaction. every need met, quiet, safe surroundings peaceful, perfect for relaxation and nice location for beaches or the mall or scarborough. Helpful and friendly management. I would definitely recommend them for any visitor.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
1  Thank 2,729
Reviewed January 5, 2009

Having a large family, we needed accommodation that could comfortably house our family while still being peaceful, serene and enjoyable. The service provided by the manager was exceptional. She was very professional and courteous, checked in on us regularly to ensure that all was well and that we were enjoying our stay. The facilities were very clean and family friendly not to mention spacious and adequately furnished. However, there were a couple areas that could do with improvement. Firstly, the side road should be paved so as to avoid the muddy conditions when rain falls. Secondly, the house keeper was extremely rude and very inhospitable. Apart from those 'hang ups' our stay was thoroughly enjoyed and I would definitely recommend Sullivan's court to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family