“Great service, awesome food”

Barcode Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #6 of 19 Restaurants in Scarborough
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: Caribbean, Steakhouse, Pub, Grill
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Bar-Club hybrid ..... Unique as the island itself. Fantastic Food. The right MIX....Drinks.Music.People
Reviewed July 23, 2018

We visited this Restaurant and Bar on a rainy Tuesday evening after coming from the beach so we weren't dressed the best..yet the owner wad very warm and friendly and allowed us to dine in.

I had heard about the great tasting reasonably priced burgers so we decided to try it out. This was during a World Cup Semi Final game so my family was thrilled at the huge screen television.

The burgers were as good as I read about in the reviews and everyone was quite pleased. The owner was very accommodating and kept checking with us to make sure we were comfortable. I would recommend this place for having a meal and I'm sure I would be back!

Reviewed June 30, 2018

A wonderful experience, we visited twice in our 5 day stay in Tobago.

Great ambiance and wonderful food and people.

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Located on the Scarborough waterfront, you could hardly ask for a better location, while enjoying a beverage from their vast array of premium drinks.
Now let's talk about the food, on an everyday basis, there's a made to order beef burger that is absolutely tops on taste, with optional toppings like bacon and fresh pineapple slices! Can't figure out the secret, but each burger, somehow tastes better then the last.
There's also ribeye steak, fresh fish of the season, and shrimp, nicely grilled with a nice selection of sides, like fires, wedges, or Alicia's special pasta salad.
On Friday's they roll out a special Friday luncheon, with very well prepared Creole dishes that's always very tasty!!

David M, General Manager at Barcode Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

thanks so much for the great review !!! we are happy to bring service and a consistent standard to all our customers!!! see ya soon

Reviewed January 22, 2018

The service was just above average, I think this maybe due to staff shortage, however the scenery and food compensated. David the owner/manager is friendly and approachable.

Reviewed January 13, 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit Tobago I have to stop at Barcode and order a burger... it is to die for! I have never been disappointed with the service either. Once in the area it is a must try... doesn't matter which one. They definitely get 5 stars from me.

David M, Manager at Barcode Restaurant and Bar, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

thanks so much for the great review. we always appreciate feedback and will continue to provide a quality and standard that we have achieved . See you soon !