“Rena's Never Disappoints”

Rena Chatack Roti Shop
Ranked #2 of 19 Restaurants in Scarborough
Cuisines: Caribbean, Indian
Reviewed July 21, 2018

While short on ambiance and frills, Rena's is probably the best restaurant on Tobago. The food quality and prices continue to be unbeatable. I have been a satisfied customer for years and can highly recommend Rena's.

Reviewed March 14, 2018

Rena's Roti shop has been going for some years well in lower Scarborough Tobago.
Two very important factors that they have kept up since day one of business, tasty food, and the consistency over the years to keep customers coming back.
Can't say I've ever had a disappointing meal from this outlet.. And each time I go, I see other regular customers.

Reviewed December 21, 2017

Clean, and great tasting food at sensible prices couldn't ask for better. After eating in much more expensive outlets I couldn't praise them more highly the flavours were the best I tasted in my holiday on Tobago.

Reviewed November 11, 2017

For me the best roti shop in Tobago... The selection of fillings is amazing.you can eat in or take away. The shop is very clean and well presented.

Reviewed October 28, 2017

Love love love it. The best Roti in all of Tobago.
Looking forward to going back for our annual vacation.