“Excellent Time At Casa Delmar, Francis Monica...”
other travellers have booked this property
Your paradise awaits
Your villa Morning coffee never tasted so good
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Your villa
Morning coffee never tasted so good
Your private pool. The pool is approx. 15 ft wide x 25 ft long and 3 ft shallow to 6 ft deep.
Your backyard oasis
The tallest coconut tree in the grove(maybe the world)
Your kitchen
Room to entertain
The front entrance
Live your life, no fear
Rest in comfort
More room to rest
The masters
Your parthway to the beach
View from balcony
Let's be friends
The masters
The masters,for some well deserved rest
Life is precious, enjoy it while you can
Room to spend quality time with friends and family
Stay in and just relax
Island food in your backyard
Tropical beauty
Live with no regrets
Smell the ocean air
Cook while you entertain
A place to relax
The balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
William C
Lorton, Virginia
“Excellent Time At Casa Delmar, Francis Monica & Clyde Are Awesome Hosts!”
Reviewed June 28, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had a great time at Casa Delamar. I can’t speak highly enough of Francis, Monica and Clyde. Their Customer service is off the chart and they really make you feel at home. We went down during the first week in June. From the second we got off the plane they were waiting for us, with big hugs! There was five of us in our group including my wife and I, my parents and teenage son so we needed a minivan which Francis & Monica arranged for us and was ready and waiting at the airport. I highly recommend getting a car rental as it is very easy to move around in Tobago.

The property is beautiful and well maintained. The view from the back deck is like a picture from a postcard and the breeze from the ocean is really cool and relaxing. We ate most of our meals outside as well as taking a nap after a day at the beach. The kitchen and living room was spacious and modern. The bedrooms were all comfortable and the AC units in each bedroom worked great. We had to turn them off as they could make the room too cold. The pool was great and relaxing. We went in a couple times a day. You do need to bring you own pool and beach towels as each bedroom is provided two bath towels for bathroom use only.

Words cannot describe Clyde! He is the property manager, tour guide, personal assistant, and anything else you need while in Tobago. He really made our vacation in Tobago special. He took us all around Tobago, stopping at the beaches, driving through the rainforest and taking us to the best restaurants. Highly recommend Jemma’s Tree House. Food was fantastic.

We had a great time at Casa Delamar. The only negative thing to report was that the cable service was still not installed and the internet was spotty. It is only reason we are not giving it 5 stars. The Cable Company had the wiring hanging on a pole right outside the property but it was taking them forever to install it to the property. Francis and Monica were as frustrated as we were. We really wanted to watch the NBA finals. I have to give them credit for working to fix this. Clyde found us some really good restaurants that played the games. I would contact Francis and Monica to verify cable TV before you go.

We would highly recommend Casa Delamar. Francis, Monica and Clyde add to your vacation experience making for a very memorable time.

Your age range 35-49
29 Jun 2015
Hi William Carter,

Thanks for the kind review and just an FYI we are having so much problems with the Cable Company we have gone ahead and installed a Satelite dish so our guests now have the convenience of Satelite TV.

Please say hi to Mum,Dad,Lisa and William.

Regards,
Francis and monica
Brunswick
Reviewed April 20, 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Too little time there!!!
Friends getaway People with disabilities
20 Apr 2015
Hi V.Zimmerman,

Thank you for your kind and wonderful review.Your positive remarks confirms and encourages Francis and I that we can make Casa Delamar the perfect family destination for people like you and your beautiful family.We certainly look forward for your next visit.

Francis & Monica
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 9, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Travelling group: Large Group
9 Apr 2015
Hi Elena,

Thanks for your review as we mentioned to you guys when you were here we continue to make improvments to make Casa Delamar the perfect family/friends holiday destination.

Jan0314
Rossford, Ohio
“I am still in Monica mode (WOW)!”
Reviewed March 29, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Before I start this review, I just have to say that after my last trip I thought I should pinch myself…
I just finished my second trip to Tobago in six months. My initial thought was I would return at some point but I really did not expect to go so soon. I think I really needed to know if my first experience was as good as I remembered! And I wanted someplace unique and warm to spend my birthday!
My hosts are the best. Tobago is a beautiful tropical island and I have been there in November and in March. I believe it is greener in November but the hospitality of the island remains the same. The weather is basically the same either time but that is really irrelevant.
The most important thing is the hospitality of the owners of the villa. I may be the exception to the rule because I travel alone and I depend on them to make my vacation dreams come true but I cannot say enough of the warmth of Francis and Monica or the island and the hospitality that they exude. I was fortunate to meet others who live on the island and all are wonderful people.
I met the incoming guests and I believe they feel the same as I do. This is paradise! The villa is well appointed and the hospitality unsurpassed. I am not sure what led me to this place but I know in my heart there will never be anything better for a relaxing, wonderful vacation.
Francis and Monica are the most accommodating hosts I have ever met and I feel like family while there (and at home). I feel so blessed to have met them and I look forward to my next visit. I did invite them to stay with me in Florida and I hope that someday they will

There are so many things I could say about Francis and Monica and their hospitality but I do not know where to begin. This is their calling and they are wonderful hosts and I hope all have the opportunity to experience them and Tobago just once in their lives. I feel blessed to have been here twice and I will return. Maybe Carnival.....

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Solo
Friends getaway People with disabilities
30 Mar 2015
Hi Jan Trask,

Thanks for your kind words.We are happy to hear you had a great time and look forward for your next visit.

Richmond Hill, Canada
Reviewed March 29, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

29 Mar 2015
Hi natasha/family,

Thanks for your kind and heartfelt review,you guys are an amazing family and it was a pleasure to be able to share the special occasion of your sister's wedding in beautiful Tobago.It's always a pleasure to have wonderful people as yourselves as guests and we definitely look forward to seeing you guys again.

alexF1329...
New York City, New York
“One of the best parts of the vacation was coming back to the house”
Reviewed March 25, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

This review is very similar to the other reviews that have been written on this house. I have nothing but great things to rave about. To start, Francis and Monica are great people and I would gladly do business with them again. They helped figure out a rental car for us and gave advice on where to explore while on the island. The house is just like in the pictures. The best part about it is the deck that overlooks the pool, beautiful trees and Ministers Bay, which we joked was our private beach. The path to the beach is literally a private trail that leads straight to the beach. We saw a total of 6 people on the same beach the entire time there. Also, the pool was such a nice feature to have after a long day of lounging on the beach or driving around the island. All the rooms had AC which cooled the rooms very nicely. We came with a group of 6 and the house was perfect. I would recommend it to anyone.

Travelling group: Friends
25 Mar 2015
Hi Alex and the gang!

Thanks for your wonderful review.You are six amazing young people and it was a pleasure having you guys and we would certainly look forward to having you guys back at CASA.

Bromolla, Sweden
Reviewed January 28, 2015 for a stay in January 2015
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The lovely couple we rented the villa from, and of course the wiew over the bay
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
29 Jan 2015
Hi Hans and Eva,

Thanks for a wonderful review.Happy to hear you enjoyed your vacation in Beautiful Tobago.We would love to visit you sometime in Sweden.

Francis and Monica
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing