“Wonderful experience”
Review of Silver Deep

Silver Deep
Ranked #35 of 92 Tours in Providenciales
More attraction details
Owner description: Boat Charter with 20 years experience in Snorkeling and Fishing. Main office located in our Shop on Grace Bay Road: shop everything for island life and book your favourite excursions. Concierge Service: we help you to book everything on Provo. ONE STOP for your entire VACATION.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Whitby, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed 28 June 2013

The highlight of our trip. The crew were amazing. I had a bit of trouble with snorkeling at first and was given great advice, They helped a pregnant lady who desperately wanted to snorkel have that experience. We saw dolphins, flying fish. Left off at a beautiful island for a short while where we walked along the white beach with rum punch in hand. On the way back we danced and sang - awesome experience - thanks Silver Deep.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank wardjulie75

Harleysville, Pennsylvania
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Super snorkeling!”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

The Captain, Alex and his Mate, Darren, provided us with ample time to snorkel at 2 outstanding reef locations and a shell beach. Their 3 hour tour was the perfect amount of time for our schedule. They went out of their way to be personable, while professional. They were able to assist children and adults without previous snorkeling experience. They took extra time to find great spots to see a wide variety of fish and 1 shark, a first for me. Having snorkeled many times, I appreciated the time they took to make sure everyone was satisfied with what they saw. They even called another boat to bring them more libations when the thirsty passengers drank the stock they had on board! Darren quickly got everyone in the Caribbean mood with his genuine friendly spirit.

1 Thank footdoc99
Burlington, North Carolina
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“FUN time with Captain Pringles & crew!”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

For a Christmas present, my husband and I were given a snorkeling adventure to use on our Turks & Caicos vacation. We had no idea that it was with Silver Deep until we called the number to confirm our reservations. WHAT A WONDERFUL GIFT IT TURNED OUT TO BE!!! From the time Shaun picked us up until Darren dropped us back off at Royal West Indies, we felt like we were well taken care of and safe. Captain Pringles took us under his wing and by the end of the trip had us feeling like a couple of pros. After one of our snorkeling stops, I accidentally dropped one of my fins in the water as I was boarding the boat. Captain Pringles and his crew we're determined that we were going to find it and we did! (WHEW! I had actually borrowed my husband's fins!)

"Scuba Steve" and his sidekick will definitely be booking another Silver Deep adventure on the next vacation in Turks & Caicos!

Visited June 2013
caicoscolors, Manager at Silver Deep, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Thank you for your nice words, we are so happy that Pringle showed you the way around our waters and beaches. He is recognized as one of the most experienced Captains on Island and always been the fastest snorkeler at sea: he will be happy to show you the rest next time! See you soon back in Paradise
Kunshan, China
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun sunset cruise!”
Reviewed 12 June 2013

We signed up for the sunset cruise advertised at our hotel (Ocean Club West) and it was a great time! I expected it to be slightly stuffy (it was advertised as a Wine and Cheese cocktail cruise) but it ended up being a really fun sunset boat ride. Our captains Sean and Darin were SO fun and so entertaining and really made the trip a fun experience. The best part was that they were great at pointing things out to us and telling us about the islands/places in the water we were passing. They took us over the expected two hours which was awesome...it was a beautiful night and Sean and Darin did an excellent job!! I would do this trip and many others if Sean and Darin were on them...definitely recommend doing the sunset cruise!

Ocala, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best snorkeling trip ever!”
Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

My husband and I were down for our 3 year anniversary and we chose the 3 hour snorkeling and beach trip. We had two awesome guides Darin and the boat captain Lucky. They were so easy going and fun. Snorkeling was the best my husband and i had ever done so far. lots of fish and colorful coral . Darin caught 3 conchs and showed us how you get the meat out and then made fresh delicious salsa for us while we enjoyed one of the most beautiful beaches I've ever seen. Did I mention we enjoyed yummy run punch while cruising around also. Great life experience and I would recommend to anyone.