My wife and I experienced a great week at the Regent Grand. The pool and beach are beautiful as our the grounds. The staff works very hard to keep the place in beautiful shape. In visiting a few other properties, we found The Regent Grand is more relaxing and quiet than many of the other big resorts on the beach. This is a nice quiet place to relax. It was just what we were looking for. Not much point to add on to how beautiful the beach is. That is a given. There is not a restaurant on site, but there are many within a short walk.
Bay Bistro provided our best meal, but also really enjoyed sitting on the deck at Seven, Mango Reef and Hemmingways. Coco Bistro was great as well. Although it is not beachfront, Coco Bistro probably had the most attentive service of any of the restaurants we experienced. Anacoana was the only place we found to be a bit pretentious.
There is plenty to do within walking distance and unless you want to explore the underdeveloped areas of the island you don't need a car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales