Just returned home from a week at the Regent Grand. I booked a 3 bedroom/3 Bath condo directly with an owner. The property is beautiful and so well maintained. Our condo was beautiful, too. It was large and spacious and very well appointed. The view from the condo was breathtaking.
The service was great. The entire staff was kind and friendly and very gracious. The pool area is as lovely as everyone says. The beach was my favorite, though. There was a constant breeze off of the water, making it a comfortable temperature. The water is the most amazing color of blue and was not too cold.
We ate at The Vix, the restaurant across from the property. Our food was delicious, as was all of the food we had on the island. We did not have a bad meal while we were there. We had massages at the Teona Spa. They were wonderful, too!
We have traveled to many islands. This one was one of the best. I would definitely recommend it! And, the Regent Grand is just FABULOUS!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful, boutique and beachfront property, continues to be highly regarded among the hotels in The Turks and Caicos Islands. During 2016 this hotel has been voted as Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel for the second year in succession by The World Travel Awards. It has also received the prestigious Travelers' Choice award and its 4 Diamond Status from AAA. 2015 saw The Regent Grand ranked (#1) property in the Turks and Caicos in Trip Advisor's category of Caribbean Luxury Hotels (#9 in the Caribbean), 2015 Turks and Caicos Leading Boutique Hotel by The World Travel Awards, AAA's 4-Diamond rating and voted #1 by US News Top Hotels. Facing 300ft of pristine Grace Bay Beach, The Regent Grand is where memories are made and traditions created! Our staff pride themselves on their personalized service and warm Caribbean hospitality. The Regent Grand is ideally situated in the heart of Grace Bay, adjacent to The Regent Village and seconds from shops, restaurants, bistro bars and duty free. All one, two and three large Ocean-front Suites boast private terraces and the luxury of unobstructed views while our more intimate Pool and Garden Suites overlook our mosaic infinity pool. Full rates include daily housekeeping, breakfast, welcome cocktail and WiFi. Amenities include heated mosaic pool, tennis, bikes, Nautilus gym, pool & beach service, pool bar, Teona Spa and fabulous Concierge service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Otel, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Regent Grand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Regent Grand Hotel Providenciales
- Regent Hotel Grand
- Regent Hotel Providenciales
- Providenciales Regent
- The Regent Grand Turks And Caicos/Providenciales