The Regent Grand
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$250
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$787
US$567
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$556
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$488
US$364
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$550
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$1,113
US$697
Orbitz.com
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$800
Orbitz.com
Grace Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$918
US$612
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$464
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$369
Hotwire.com
All reviewsgrace baygrocery storewithin walking distancele bouchoninfinity poolcoco bistrothrough vrbopoolside bardinner reservationscondo hotelyogurtshopping and restaurantsbreakfast was includedfull kitchenother resortsbeautiful propertyliving room
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Very clean, quiet, modern, beautifully decorated, and the staff is amazing! The beach is the most perfect beach I have ever seen ( and I used to live in the Virgin Islands). The pool is so pretty and we loved the service! I have been to many resorts and this one really stood out as "relaxing". We took the bikes and rode to the supermarket (very gourmet "Whole Foods' type market) and bought food to cook in our room for breakfast. There are so many close restaurants and shops, you really don't have to rent a car at all. We even walked the beach to dinner every night and no other resort was as relaxing as ours. My husband and I just had the best time and this resort was perfection!

Room Tip: Studio room works great for couples, but there are multiple bedroom options that fit large groups or families.
3  Thank norrisjanie
Reviewed May 22, 2012

Excellent place to stay, very quiet on the beach. Rooms of a high standard with a good kitchen and grocery store within walking distance. I spent the weekend there instead of being stuck in Toronto for the weekend when on business, a great way to relax. The pool is amazing and the hot tub very handy to unwind after a week of long flights.

If you just want a place to relax and unwind, then this is great. its not cheap but you get what you pay for. Apart from getting my groceries, I didnt leave the place for the 2.5 days I was on the island, it was that good.

Room Tip: beach front units hard to beat
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Mick M
Reviewed May 21, 2012

My husband and I spent a wonderful 19th year anniversary at The Regent Grand. The service was wonderful, the room was better than expected and the view was out of this world. We had a quick 4 day trip and it was a perfect time. Upon our arrival, there was an enormous fruit basket courtesy of our gracious hosts. We were told that May was out of season, which made it even better - no waiting at restaurants and having the resort to ourselves.

6  Thank bsawyerRaleigh_NC
Reviewed May 20, 2012

I recently travelled to Turks and Caicos with my family for the second time. It was our first time staying at The Regent Grand and we all loved it. The resort has the perfect combination of privacy and location.

The room (Suite 107) was amazing if you like modern/contemporary design and furniture. It was on the beach level and had an incredible ocean view. We could actually walk right off our terrace and the beach was only a few steps away! The kitchen was well furnished with everything we needed to cook in the room (there is a market about a 15 min. walk or 3 min. bike ride away).

The resort itself offers all of the privacy you could ask for. The pool area may be the most beautiful and comfortable I have ever seen. Their private beach (like the pool) does not allow any of the “general public” at all. Both areas have everything you could want (including bar service) without any crowds. As soon as you sit on Grace Bay Beach you will understand why it is rated as the world’s best beach.

On the other hand, if you walk just a few steps through the resort’s foyer, you will be at the Regent Village where you will find four restaurants/bars and the best collection of shops on the island (all within a two minute walk). If you are willing to walk another two minutes, across the street is the Salt Mill Plaza, which offers three more restaurants (including Sushi) and some additional shopping. Overall we counted “eleven” restaurants/bars within a 12 minute walk from our suite. I was pretty impressed that we never took one taxi ride during our entire stay at the RG (although we did take a few bike rides to grab lunch in some other parts of Grace Bay).
We did notice that May is a bit quieter than February (which was when we made our last visit). However, we found plenty to do within walking distance (Danny Buoys across the street had a live band Friday night and Saturday night we sat at Seven Stars beach bar and listened to a husband & wife perform). It was also nice to be able to get into the more popular restaurants while taking advantage of the RG’s reduced summer rates (which were significantly lower than their winter rates).

I will finish the same way that I started; the Regent Grand is truly the perfect combination of privacy and location. The next time I return I will definitely be staying at the Regent Grand (and in Suite 107) again!

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms (def rm 107, not sure if all do) have direct access just steps away from both the beach and the pool (each side with a terrace). On the beach side, in addition to the terrace, there is an extended patio area great for lounge chairs.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank LizCooper13
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I just came back yesterday from the Regent Grand and stayed there for 7 days. The resort is indeed beautiful and the staff is very pleasant. However, this place has nothing really to offer besides the friendliness of the staff and its location. The rooms were beautiful and the the establishment elegant .Thank you David for the drinks served, JOJO for the intro and services provided, Randall for always smiling and Indi for your knowledge of the island. My girlfriend and I ventured off each evening, because at the Grand, there are no activities, restaurants, pool bars etc.... I was disappointed after seeing that TA showed it to be the number 3 hotel on the island. It is very close to shops and restaurants outside but if your a people person this is not the spot for you. We felt we had the entire resort to ourselves. I would definitely come back to Turks but I guess I should have read deeper into the reviews about the Grand.,

6  Thank JeffD7