After getting canceled at Turks and Caicos Club, we sought out another hotel still on Grace Bay, and West Bay Club did not disappoint. As soon as we stepped foot on the property, they pamper you. Greet you and offer you rum or fruit punch, someone brings your luggage to your room, they walk you to your room, and they don't want you to lift a finger when going out to the beach. Jeffrey, Edwardo, and a few others give excellent beach service. We went sea kayaking for our first time and it was a lot of fun. They also offer ideas for snorkeling, and we saw two stingrays and lots of fish and barracuda. We'll definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- West Bay Club blends the warmth and comfort of home with the amenities and service of the finest resorts at our celebrated location on the widest stretch and tranquil west end of Turks & Caicos' award-winning Grace Bay Beach. Our all-oceanfront suites and serene setting combine to create the perfect environment for relaxation. Personalized, handmade experiences are crafted each day by our devoted staff, so guests' visits to our luxury boutique property become cherished, lifelong memories. Suites all include oceanfront terraces, full kitchens, ensuite baths and expansive living space, making West Bay Club's luxurious, comfortable accommodations the ideal backdrop for a Caribbean getaway. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your West Bay Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- West Bay Club Hotel Providenciales
- West Bay Hotel
- West Bay Resort
- West Bay Club Turks And Caicos/Providenciales