Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews long bay beach outdoor living movie night rental car knee boarding boat excursion private pool paddle boards beach chairs home away from home thought of everything exploring the island grace bay short drive pina privacy hosts
Selected filters
Reviewed April 20, 2021 via mobile

Simon and his entire family have created a veritable paradise with their villas. Everything is pristine, the decor is amazing, the rental car from the villa perfect for exploring. Don’t miss his boat ride, it’s once in a lifetime.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank apeladay
Reviewed March 29, 2021

Three of us (one couple and one single) stayed at Villa 8 for a two week post COVID vaccination vacation in late February / early March 2021. We were very pleasantly surprised by the villa and associated amenities. The villa is very well designed – the ‘garage doors,’ when opened, make the entire property feel like it’s outside. The kitchen afforded easy meal preparation and the outdoor barbeque cooked meat like a dream. Multiple cases of wine, supplied by the Wine Establishment (a well-curated wine store in Grace Bay) were stored in the handy wine refrigerator. The air conditioning was bliss at night and the outdoor showers were HEAVEN.

The pool was gorgeous, along with the in-water chaises and the ‘bar seating.’ We spent many hours of happiness and relaxation next to the pool (with wine and/or cocktails, of course). Also, the outdoor seating area with the swinging couch was *great* for an evening cocktail / nap.

Long Bay Beach is a 7 minute walk from villa 8. The beach is dazzling, and the kite surfers were amazing to watch. The complex has a cache of water equipment / beach chairs under a beautiful pine tree on the beach – a great addition.

Simon and Pina were gracious hosts and saw to our every need (not that we had many). One of our last days was highlighted by a 4 hour boat tour in Simon’s jet boat, complete with lunch on an uninhabited island followed by knee boarding.

One of our major concerns was the potential noise level given that there were other villas nearby. We were happy that this was a non-issue; the villa felt very isolated and private.

Minor (emphasis on ‘minor’) Issues:

The outdoor space affords little sun protection for most of the day.

For some reason, the indoor space attracted lots of house flies, which were annoying. I’m not sure there’s anything one can do about it, but there you are.

It would be nice if standard household items were supplied like laundry detergent, dishwasher detergent, aluminum foil, salt, pepper, and paper towels. This seems to be an island-wide issue and is not limited to the White Villas.

Overall, we greatly enjoyed our stay in Villa 8 – kudos to Simon and Pina for building an excellent property on their little slice of paradise. We would return there without hesitation.

Date of stay: February 2021
Simon Hénault, Owner at White Villas - Turks and Caicos, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2021

Thanks Jeff for your great review. Soo glad you guys enjoyed it !
Indeed, sun is an issue only during the winter months as we discovered, not during the summer months though, when the construction was completed. We ordered nice umbrellas to solve this issue.
Flies pr. comes and goes... this happens a few weeks per year everywhere on the island, and I still don't know why ?
Hopefully your experience at White Villas will give the desire to forget about St-Barths and come back to Turks and Caicos :)
Simon, Pina and Max

Reviewed March 28, 2021

I unexpectedly ended up solo on this trip at the last minute, so when I arrived I was unsure to say the least of how the week would play out. That being said, Pina, Simon, and Max welcomed me with open arms and created a warm environment for me to have an AMAZING time.
Pina literally took me under her wing, and showed me what I needed to know to get around the island. Simon took me to pick up my car, and their son Max brought over one of the islands famous gyro sandwiches from Turks Kebob.
The backdrop; Perfect weather, private pool for each villa, private bbq, outdoor dining table, fully equipped kitchen, access to beach chairs, towels, and a cooler to pack up the car and explore the many beaches. From there, it was a delicious combination of relaxation in a private oasis, and adventurous exploration.
Overall my villa stay was the perfect set up for a much needed week to reconnect with myself and with nature. I loved it.

Date of stay: March 2021

Thank you Elise for such a nice feedback. Truly appreciated.
Hopefully we'll have the pleasure to see you again, perhaps this time with Lia and the girls :)

Simon, Pina and Max

Reviewed March 9, 2021

First escape post covid was a home run for my family. Total privacy, seriously. We were in the villa closet to the beach and if I didn't search out anyone...silence. Just as needed. The layout of the villas is well thought out and catered to the seemingly constant beautiful weather in Turks.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed March 2, 2021

At the end of January for my birthday, my fiancé, myself and our friends with their 3yr old son stayed at White Villas for 6 amazing days and nights. We decided on Turks and Caicos and staying at White Villas, because we loved that they were strict regarding Covid. We chose the 3 bedroom Villa. It was perfect for the 5 of us. We also rented a van from White Villas. Everything from the van waiting for us in the lot at the airport, to getting to the Villa and then being greeted by Simon and his wife Pina when seamlessly! The Villa is just as beautiful in person as it is pictured on-line. We all had our own space, my fiancé and I stayed in the pool side house, which included a small kitchenette and bathroom. Our friends and their 3yr old stayed in the 2 lovely large bedrooms in the Villa. There was ample space for all. The kitchen had it all! All we needed was to fill it up with snacks, some food and alcohol! The van made that all possible, We chose to go out for most our dinners and lunches. We were able to eat outside and all the restaurants took covid precautions, which made us feel at ease.. Nevertheless, we ate breakfast and some lunches and one dinner in the Villa. Oh, I forgot to mention the pool! Each Villa has its own pool, It’s a perfect size! The beautiful beach is also a 3 minute walk. Beach towels are provided. There were chairs and a cooler provided as well. We also rented a boat for one of the days. Simon, was our captain. It was one our favorite days! Simon and Pina’s son Max, puts on a movie night. We never went, but definitely think it’s a great idea. Last but not least, there is a washer and dryer as well. I can’t say enough about how wonderful our vacation was. I had a wonderful birthday thanks to my amazing fiancé, our friends, their adorable son and White Villas! I highly recommend staying at White Villas. You won’t regret it!

Date of stay: January 2021