We had such a great time at the Atlantic Beach Ocean Villas, it felt like home and we couldn't have asked for more! We stayed in the Jasmine villa and really enjoyed the screened in veranda. The kitchen was fully equiped and we cooked most days. The food is very expensive in TCI and so are the restaurants so bring some dry goods if you can! The pool and the beach were also great, very private. We were alone on the beach most times.
We also rented a car and took the time to explore the other beaches. I would recommend going to Leeward beach (my favorite for the endless turquoise water) and Taylor beach. The water is very shallow and calm there and the sand is like flour! There was not much to do in terms of activities, mainly because it was low season, however we went horseback riding with Provo Ponies and really enjoyed that, we even took the horses in the water!
For restaurants, we went for diner one night at Tiki Hut and we enjoyed the food and the relaxed atmosphere. We also went to Mango Reef for the sunset. What a perfect setting and the food was excellent, our favorite restaurant by far! We went to Da Conch Shack for lunch and this was good also, we like the location right on the beach.
Finally, I would highly recommend this place to anyone I know, much better than staying at a resort in my opinion. This was our best vacation and we can't wait to go back, trully a gem!
P.S. The Ocean front villas were under going repairs and construction while we were there, a little noisy by the beach at times but better they do it now while it is low season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas is a beachfront property located in Providenciales, Turks and Caicos, directly fronting the beach of Grace Bay Beach. Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas consists of two direct oceanfront villas named Ocean Vista Beachfront Villa and Ocean's Edge Beachfront Villa overlooking the beach and ocean. There are also four other villas known as Hibiscus, Jasmine, Magnolia, and Orchid Villas located just across the street from our own private beach and Atlantic Ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotels.com so you can book your Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas Hotel Providenciales
- Atlantic Ocean Beach Villas Turks And Caicos/Providenciales