We stayed here at the end of January for 9 for our honeymoon. We absolutely loved this resort! The cottage suite we stayed in was beautiful, comfortable and spacious. Having the kitchen and washer/dryer was great. Although we didn't cook any meals it was great to have a full kitchen for us to bring leftovers from our meals home so we could reheat for a later lunch / snack. And we stocked up on some extra waters and beers to keep in the fridge so we didn't have to go to the bar for all of our drinks. The laundry was great. We had done a few washes towards the end of our stay which was nice so we didn't bring home much dirty clothes. They provide the detergent and dryer sheets which was a nice bonus! Wifi is also available in the rooms which was great so we could use the internet on our phones.
The pool area is beautiful and very quiet. We loved the fact that it was just a few steps to our room if we needed to go in and get anything while we were out there. The pool lounges were sooo comfortable. It was very easy to lay back, relax and take a little nap due to the comfort of the chairs and quiet atmosphere. Since the resort is so small there was no need to go out and find chairs first thing in the morning, you could go out at any time and get a spot. The beach was beautiful and seemed much nicer around the Point Grace area because it was a wider stretch with less people using it. There were a few times we were the only ones out there so it felt like our own private beach. The equipment was OK. My husband used a kayak and we took the snorkeling equipment out to snorkel down the beach one day. Santo is very friendly and would stop by the pool area and beach a few times during the day with fresh fruit kabobs and sorbet. They were a great treat! Pete at the bar was also very nice and made us some excellent drinks during our stay.
This is not a resort I would bring children too. The pool is a designated "Quiet Zone" so that is not really kid friendly unless you have quiet children or will keep your kids at the beach every day.
The food at Point Grace was great. The continental breakfast was excellent. There is quite a selection including pastries, fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal, cold cuts / cheeses and the most delicious oatmeal. We ate lunch out at the pool bar a few days. I loved the lobster salad and pulled pork sandwich. Dinner at grace's Cottage was also very excellent. We ate their our first night of the trip- highly recommend the citrus grilled lobster tail.
We absolutely loved Point Grace and hope to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An extraordinary Caribbean retreat, located at the point of the pristine twelve-mile beach of Grace Bay. Inspired by classic, turn-of-the-century British Colonial architecture, the beach front setting looks out upon a shimmering vista of turquoise sea and alabaster beach.Here, in a setting seemingly untouched by time, each suite has been designed to include every luxury, leaving you free to encounter your own personal state of grace. Come and experience it for yourself! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Point Grace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Point Grace Hotel Providenciales
- Point Grace Providenciales
- Point Grace Turks And Caicos/Providenciales