“Casual Dinner”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2017

A small very casual restaurant with outdoor seating available as well.
Food there was tasty and the staff was friendly. Had the egg rolls and chicken sate with peanut sauce as an appetizer (yes, a bit average) and a couple shareable chicken entrees.

Reviewed January 18, 2017 via mobile

My wife and me have been going here for several years and it was one of the best but lately they have gone down hill. They have new wait staff and he couldn't get anything right. First we asked for water to drink but one was sweet like sugar was added then we both ordered the same soup with medium hot but my wife had no spice to it. Then I asked for #48 but the waiter said I pointed to 47 so they gave me the wrong food but wait there is more. My wife ordered Thai fried rice with medium hot but again no spice. When he finally brought the order I asked for it looked like they hurried and didn't care what it looked like. Very disappointed the waiter made the whole experience so bad I wanted to leave. We will not be back.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

More than ten visits there and the food has been wonderful. You really get your moneys worth. You can eat in or carry out.

Reviewed January 18, 2017

Try the mango chicken dish. It is to die for!! Very nice host, great outdoor seating in the Regent Village, well priced, good quantity, great quality food. Good service. We went for lunch, the spot was not too busy, (due to the week we were there), and completely enjoyed our meal. We got four dishes and shared amongst our group.

Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

I ordered the Green Curry and it was super spicy but delicious. Authentic Thai. Funny is that waiters are 2 Dominicans very nice and attentive.
Nice ambience, nice music.