All reviewsleeward beachunderground parkinggated communityhot tubminute drivegrace bayrented directlyhour securitypool table and ping pong tablebedroom premiumfull kitchenchairs and umbrellaswasher dryerlarge poolrenting a carbeautiful beachbath unit
Reviewed April 1, 2017 via mobile

I loved the location and private security. Close to everything you need with out the busyness of Grace Bay. Travel to and from the resort along one highway in a small amount of time. The beach a few minutes walk had more privaticy than others. Great spot for relaxing.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kenneth G
Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

2nd visit to the Atrium after the last stay in 2014. Still as great as it was but they made it a bit better. The little shop seems to have more of a presence. The lounges and umbrellas on the beach are more consistent. The units have been well maintained over the time period and still look new.

Make sure you rent a car unless you are willing to take taxis. However the beach is only a 10min walk or you can hail the golf cart that will drive you from the resort to the beach.

The front office was excellent from the start to finish.

The swimming pool is as fantastic as it always has been. So overall very pleased again and hope to be back soon.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank rocketnc
Reviewed March 14, 2017

We have spent 10 days in a second floor delux suite. The room was large and in like new condition. The balcony was large with comfortable seating. Most rooms are pool view. The kitchen had the basic tolls , knives need to be sharpened. I do not believe the room we stayed in was privately owned since there are no pics on the wallets or nick-backs on shelves. The bath and shower are vary nice good water and pressure.
The bed was a little too hard for me , I had a bit of pain when I woke up.
The hall lighting is a bit intense at night.
The pool is great and there are plenty of pool chairs.
The beach is one of the best , the walk to the beach is said to be 8 min, yes if you are speed walking. We drove to the beach the second time.
The manager Robert was always available during the day, will to help out with any requests.

Room Tip: Second floor I recommend a deluxe is also a good choice
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Anthony M
Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

My parents and I stayed at the Atrium Resort for 8 nights and we loved it! It has a large, clean pool, is a short 8 minute walk to a gorgeous beach (they supply loungers and umbrellas) and is only a short 4 minute drive to Grace Bay where there is some shopping, rentals and great restaurants. The best part about this resort is that it's very safe and secure. Not only do they have their own security guard full-time, but the resort is in the Leeward Community where during the day (usually) and always at night there are security guards who keep a close eye on things. This resort was also very quiet, which was perfect as we are not drinkers or party people. Sometimes you had the pool all to yourself! Inside condo was huge (1 bdrm, 1.5 bath), modern fixtures and very clean. All towels, dishes, Tupperware, toaster, microwave, coffee maker, etc was provided. We truly enjoyed our stay and I can't think of anything negative to say!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank n0vagirl007
Reviewed March 4, 2017

This property is magnificent. We have stayed at beachfront resorts on the island, but have never experienced such a peaceful vacation. The outdoor pool is huge and the water was very warm. There is also a waterfall which makes spending time here incredible. The other guests we met at the resort are very friendly.

The beach is excellent and not as crowded as the main part of Grace Bay. It is a 5 minute walk/1 minute drive. I highly recommend renting a car and we used this extensively to go grocery shopping. The condo suite was immaculately clean and had a front-load washer and dryer, which allowed us to travel light. We cooked many meals in the kitchen and enjoyed those on our balcony.

The staff is always available but never in your way. The onsite convenience store has a selection of convenience items and a nice selection of wines and beer. Apparently, I heard that they also offer pre-orders in case you want groceries delivered to your room prior to arrival. This might be really convenient if you are checking-in late. I had a number of massages at the onsite spa, including deep tissue, hot stone, and Swedish, and they were all amazing. The local IGA store has a nice selection of meats, seafood, as well as organic products.

If you are looking for a party atmosphere and crowds, this is not for you. However, if you just want to go to the beach, hang around the pool, read a book and relax, I highly recommend this.

This is truly a home away from home. We can’t wait to come back.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family