“Fresh Grilled Grouper and Jerk Chicken fans!!”
Review of Fresh Catch

Fresh Catch
Ranked #38 of 163 Restaurants in Providenciales
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

Delicious food. My husband and I tried the jerk chicken and the fresh grilled grouper. Much better food than Mr. Grouper and Vix. Darvalo, who provided great customer service and was very friendly, was our waiter.

Reviewed June 9, 2018

Nice orientation to Caribbean fare... most restaurants are somewhat pricey on Provo, but their fresh fish dishes were very good.

Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Heard about this place in a strip mall from the taxi driver on the way in from the airport. Checking out the reviews for me excited to try it out and in bait to day that the reviews were spot on. The staff is friendly and low key (though this sometimes results in slow service) but this is made up for by the super food. The prices are more reasonable than some of the other restaurants on the island along with healthy portions. Decor is a bit sparse though it doesn't detract from the experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone interested in good food at a good price.

Reviewed May 14, 2018

My husband and I had lunch here. The service and food quality was excellent. A little pricey. We’ll definitely eat here again.

Reviewed May 5, 2018

My wife and I recently had lunch here. I was very pleased with my plate, conch with two generous sides. My wife ordered a salad and it was a bit small considering the price. Friendly staff.