Amanyara
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$250
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$313/night.

Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$595
The Somerset on Grace Bay(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$787
US$567
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$788/night.

Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$559
US$543
Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$550
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$623/night.

Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$488
US$364
Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$697
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$800
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$464
clubmed.us
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/05
US$279
Travelocity
All reviewsaman resortsocean pavilionland roverprivate coveparrot cayrange roverpond viewmosquito netstunning resortmain restaurantmalcolm beachcommon areassteam roominfinity poolsoaking tubthe general managertennis courts
Reviewed February 16, 2012

Let me start by saying I have never written a review of any property but felt that this deserved it. We have been very lucky to have traveled to some beautiful locations throughout the world and stayed in some amazing properties. We returned yesterday from Amanyara where we stayed for 4 days/3 nights to celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Yes it is expensive and yes it's worth it!!!
The resort is beautiful, the service is great, the food was wonderful.
We stayed in an ocean pavilion and loved it. It had a cove that was spectacular.
This is a place to spend quality time with your significant other.
A place to recharge and reconnect.
If you are looking for a place to celebrate a special occasion and can afford it or want to splurge then Amanyara is the place for you.
Book it now!!! You won't be disappointed.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 123 and loved it.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank 7,371
Reviewed February 13, 2012

During my holiday I stayed on another part of the island, but visited Amanyara to see what it was like - my job includes rating and selecting hotels for business and incentive events so it's good to keep up to date on venues.

I bought a chilled OJ to drink on the terrace overlooking the pool, it cost me $16! I waited 10 minutes for it at the bar, but when I realised how much it cost I walked off to my seat - for $16 (including service) they can bring it to me!

I only stayed about an hour and only had a cursory look around - it's obviously very private and exclusive so I didn't want to disturb anyone staying there by trudging around the quiet, secluded areas. What I did see was very beautifully done. Contemporary isn't really my thing, but the resort have pulled it off with style.

Amanyara is very remote, and incredibly expensive. If you're wealthy and looking to really get away from it all this is probably the ideal resort - and the reviews on this page back that up. However if you're staying elsewhere and just curious about the resort, I'd question whether it's worth the trip and money - and the reviews on this page back that up too.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
9  Thank ALifeMapped
Reviewed February 3, 2012

This place is really something, spectacular, with great attention to detail and service. Cuisine and architecture are top notch.

It's certainly for the top 1% -- or maybe 0.01%. It's for people who want great service and don't mind paying for it. If you have to ask, you can't afford it. So they don't tell you what it costs until you get your bill, and everyone is happy as long as money is no object. when you first arrive you might get the idea that certain things are included in the bill, but they are not - you pay (a lot) for everything unless they specifically tell you otherwise. But it's probably not worth my mentioning this, because if you go to Amanyara it's because you aren't on a budget.

A few annoying things: Their web site claims there's a dive center, but there is no dive center. They have a deal with dive shops in town that serve them exclusively. But definitely no dive center. And if there aren't enough spots on the boats that are coming that day you are out of luck. We went there hoping to dive two days but could only dive one. Also, $600 for a two tank dive! (If you have to ask you can't afford it.)

There was a blackout on our last night and in one of the rooms the smoke alarms started beeping to indicate they were not powered up. This went on for two hours - no chance of sleeping. They really need to fix that.

Some other little minor annoyances too but on the whole it's an incredible place.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
4  Thank andnobodyknows
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Hello guys it is worth the money .... . A four day vacation here is like a being somewhere for a month. They whisk you from the airport to a nature preserve where the resort is located. First tour, then room. At first you think your the only people at the resort for you room is basically a glass house down a path. From your room there is a path to the ocean. No you cannot go to the beach from the ocean rooms for it is very rocky. This I could say was a big downfall for us. We like to just chill, see no one and have access to beach from the room. Oh well, we managed to walk around the other side of the pavilion and down to a beautiful beach.
This is only for couples unless you get the 3 -4 room villas. It is quiet, tranquil and perfect. We haven't had this much sleep in years. The pool is beautiful, however they have this tacky daybed that blocks the view. Quite annoying to see couples there when trying to enjoy the view of the beautiful ocean. We knew breakfast was included but so was dinner. This was very nice touch for if you are there for only 3-4 nights you do not want to leave. We had room service which was excellent. There is a sunken table outside your "house" where they serve you as if you were in the restaurant. The food is excellent.
We were so tired and really needed rest. This place was perfect. The staff was helpful but not overwhelming. The treatments at the spa are perfect. They have yoga everyday and on and on. I had been to Parrot Cay a couple of times but I feel this is different. It is a notch up.
The place is upkeep very well. Nothing was broken in the room. We needed a light bulb. It was there. My friend owns a villa there and loves it. She has four kids of all ages 17-29 (guessing) they all enjoy it.
Next time I go.... I will be careful to choose my room carefully. This is a perfect place for New Yorker's for the plane flight is quick very easy customs.
Treat yourself you deserve it.

Room Tip: Read review.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank luv2travel1231
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Lovely place, lovely people, top notch service and fine dining. If you are looking for a very lovely getaway - consider this. Not cheap - but worth the price.

Room Tip: The pavilion rooms were very charming and provided a unique experience.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple