We spent a few days with friends at a villa. Everything was excellent. The architecture and grounds are beautiful. The service and food are top notch. We spent time on the beach and we kayaked and snorkeled in the clear water which is protected by a reef a few hundred yards offshore. The main resort is stunningly beautiful. The staff are all efficient and friendly.
As an aside, I pay no attention to reviews written by people who have not actually stayed someplace. A single visit to a bar or a restaurant does not qualify one to rate an entire hotel or resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amanyara is a secluded beachside resort situated on the coast of Northwest Point on the beautiful Providenciales in the Turks & Caicos Islands. The resort borders the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park, acclaimed for some of the world's best wall and reef diving. With a contemporary layout and design, the timber-shingled Guest Pavilions and Aman Villas are tucked along the coast or situated inland on the edge of tranquil ponds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Amanyara reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Amanyara Hotel Providenciales
- Amanyara Resort Providenciales
- Amanyara Turks Caicos
- Amanyara Turks And Caicos/Providenciales