Alexandra Resort(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$405
Windsong Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$278
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$308/night.

Seven Stars Resort & Spa(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$530
US$333
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$504/night.

The Sands at Grace Bay(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$405
US$325
Ocean Club Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$269
Royal West Indies Resort(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$288
US$262
Villa del Mar(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$447
US$250
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$293/night.

Gansevoort Turks + Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$605
West Bay Club(Providenciales)(Great Value!)
US$440
US$308
Club Med Turkoise, Turks & Caicos(Grace Bay)(Great Value!)
US$382
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsaman resortsocean pavilionland roverprivate coverange roverpond viewmain restaurantstunning resortcommon areassoaking tubparrot caythe general managerinfinity pooltennis courtsbottle of champagneocean frontgrace bay
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

We recently stayed at this property the week of June 15th. We had heard amazing things and went in with high expectations and they were definately Met! Beyond met! From the pick up at the airport to check out. Absolutes top notch resort! The food and service were impeccable! The staff was professional and friendly and made sure you were happy at all times.
There are a few people I would like to point out who made it extra special!
Tina and Olivia at the front desk were super friendly and efficient. They helped me before we arrived and didn’t disappoint when we arrived!
Beach boys: LIXON took care of us every day had our chairs ready a bucket of water a margarita and the best part a smile! He encouraged to try different water sports. Such as paddle boarding and sailing and riding a sea bob. His love for the water and knowledge will not be forgotten and most of all his contagious smile!
BEACH CLUB. The people here are all amazing!
Griffien: We Met first and made us great cocktails and was very engaging with us! Great at what she does
PUTU: greeted us every day with a huge smile and excitement. She was very knowledgeable about the menu and made sure everything was perfect!
JULIE: She took care of us a lot too. She was funny and very attentive and never forgot to tell us the special!
CHESNEY: IS absolutely amazing. He is new to the resort and you would never know it! Always smiling and making sure we had everything we needed. He loves his job and it was obvious. He became. Great buddy and will miss him and all of the beach club !
GERALD: Can make a great margarita with a constant smile. Perfect drinks and we enjoyed his company at the bar! Great bartender and guy. Again he takes pride in his drinks and does it with a smile
LAMAr:Another great server very energetic and attentive! Took great care of us!!!!!

Spa: Julia gave one of the best facials ever!
She also gave my husband a massage and he says best massage he has ever had. He never says that! The Spa is beautiful and services are great!

Main restaurant:
Lavonne: We has her the last night. I wish we had her before! She was professional and fun! We loved her!

Chef Eric makes amazing food! Hard to beat his cooking!

Serge: The general manager was awesome. He runs and amazing property and makes sure his guests are constantly satisfied! He met is upon arrival and stayed in touch the whole stay!

This is a great resort with great people that work there and amenities and service!!!! WE LOVED This place!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth H
Reviewed June 18, 2018

It is a fantastic location. Amazing, friendly staff. And, maybe you will bump into a celebrity. But, it comes at a cost, and I mean a 'wow - I did not know about those extras' cost. Also, the place is starting to show its age. Lovely, but not new. For the money, you might want to look at recently updated resorts or something with a few fewer surprise costs.

Stayed: January 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

It is a challenge to describe the absolute beauty and elegance of this truly special venue. From the initial booking experience to check out everything was efficient, thoughtful, etc. The staff is highly trained to provide an appropriate mix of "right on it" attention without being overbearing in the least. The perfect place for a romantic, unplugged, peaceful vacation. We will be back.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank robina306
Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I wanted a getaway from NYC without kids. We usually go to St Barths but many of our favorite hotels there are still closed unfortunately. We thought this hotel would be a nice change. While the design of the hotel is lovely, the poor service and mediocre food was a huge disappointment. I had to wait at breakfast to have coffee brought to the table- asking several times for it. Buffet breakfast was unremarkable. The food overall was not very good. They were out of wines by the glass or they served white wines warm. That’s not refreshing or acceptable. The food came to the table as an auction- who’s having the shrimp tacos?
The class schedule for yoga was very lame and sparse and the boxing instructor they highlight on the website was not there that week. Nor was the underwater naturalist that they advertise.
My husband did Love the tennis pro.

There were also many issues at the spa which is extremely expensive- even by NYC standards. None of the spa services were anything special. I could go on about no one taking drink orders on the beach or the big bag of garbage next to the guys working on the beach. Also, don’t use the Aman sunscreen it doesn’t work- you will get burned. You will have to buy Hampton Sun sunscreen for $50 at their overpriced store if you went carry on like me and didn’t bring enough of your own. Really...only $50 sunscreen for sale at a beach resort. That’s just inconsiderate. The beach is very pretty but small.

I have always heard Aman resorts are known for their service- not this one. I now know they are individually owned so there’s obviously many different standards at each one. I did relay all this and more to management and got a credit towards spa services and some food but we still spent an extraordinary amount of money on flights and the room. They greet you so nicely when you arrive but that’s the only time you will engage with management while you are there. Stop by for a tour but don’t stay there...I went to Parrot Cay many years ago and preferred it. Or better yet go to St Barths.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
12  Thank katiesnyc
Reviewed May 12, 2018

Top 5 Aman properties on my favourite list and in my opinion one of the best beach in the world.. Stayed here for 10 nights and its a place to relax and have downtime. Complete privacy you probably won't see others unless you go to the communal pool, beach or dinner. We didn't really use the spa much but the gym and tennis courts are great! The villas are stunning and private with a little pathway to the ocean. However they should really modify their scuba diving program and have an on site dive centre.. as it is now, its very expensive and not worth it. Other than this the resort is absolute perfection, just what you would expect from an Aman. On a side note, I noticed there was a kids club there which for me was a huge perk! Will def return with my son next time!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends