All reviewstucked awayrainbow beachnature soundsoff the beaten pathcell phoneexplore the islandgingerbutlervilladeckrainforestmilesbeachesleappropertysunsetcroix
Reviewed May 24, 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my best friend from May 16th - May 24th 2016. We were in the villa titled Nitas Fancy. It is very nice inside. Tile floors, ceiling fans, full sized refrigerator, 4 top burner, toaster, coffee maker, and all of the necessary cookware. I utilized the kitchen everyday we were here as I am a cook, and it was enjoyable. Large open dining/ living room space which was nice to eat in. The bedrooms have a large closet & the bathroom is placed in the center of the 2 bedrooms Jack & Jill style. The water pressure was very good. Ginger and John allowed us to utilize their bikes and we were able to get pretty much everywhere in Frederiksted within 30 minutes on the bikes. We also had fun with their kayaks one afternoon in Butler Bay. They have a lot of knowledge about the surrounding area and absolutely couldn't have been more accommodating. If you are nature lovers such as ourselves and enjoy the beauty of the rainforest surrounding your villa this is the perfect spot!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

I loved my stay at Northside Valley in the Lucienda Villa and did not want to leave. The villa had everything I needed and the owners were very accommodating. There was a view of the ocean, and it was walking distance from the beach. I was perfectly comfortable without A/C, and felt good about the environmentally conscious aspects of the property. Beautiful plants and trees everywhere. I would definitely stay there again if I could.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

The perfect place for our family to base our vacation on St Croix. Secluded but easy access to the West End beaches. We had an incredible view and a great space to relax after an active day. Ginger and John could not have been nicer or more helpful.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

we could not possibly find a better place to spend time on St Croix. The jungle sounds, the secluded beach a short walk away, the hospitality of Ginger, the layout of the house, the philosophy behind it all. I would not want to stay anywhere else!

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed April 6, 2016

The moment you turn into the drive you will see what an enchanted place this is. The green green meadow with so many bright blossoms on the trees, turns to sun dappled canopy of tropical trees as you approach the houses.

The houses are near each other, yet each is secluded. We stayed in Little Brittany. It has 2 spacious bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a big kitchen and living room. Large windows are well screened with no glass, so the breeze comes through all day and all night. No need for ac.

The best part of the house is the huge wood deck. You are surrounded by lush, tropical plants, flowering trees and hummingbirds. With a clear vista of the morning light and setting sun on the sea. The deep eaves of the sloping roof provide shade from the sun all day.

The best part of Northside Valley is Ginger & John.
They made me feel welcome and are very generous with their life here. Anything we needed, or didn't even know we needed, they are ready to provide.

Northside Valley is a lush natural world, a secluded retreat, a simple place with a relaxed vibe that suits St Croix very well.

The best beach on the west side (which has the best beaches on the island) is a short stroll away. Butler Bay beach is a sweet cove with a sandy bottom ringed with a reef for great snorkeling. Lots of trees overhang the beach for plenty of shade.

This was my third time to St Croix and my only wish is that I had discovered Northside Valley the first time. The houses are just right, and so is the price BTW.

I will be back again and again.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo