1,903 results
All reviews beach bar close to the airport st thomas lindbergh bay great beach beach front third floor hotel restaurant cruise ship nice pool beautiful view virgin islands free shuttle joel taxi wedding tiffany
Reviewed September 14, 2018

I think that Emerald Beach is the only open resort on the beach near the airport

This resort has a seriously good beach bar just steps from the sand ... the dinning facilities have open views of the beach ... unfortunately, both the bar and the dining room are understaffed which equates to lousy table service unless you sit at one of the two bars ...

The rooms have been remodeled and are spacious and really comfy ... they also have great views if the beach .. I will certainly stay there on my next vacation in the USVI's

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mike g
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Emerald Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are sorry to hear about the restaurants service and rest assured your comments have been passed on to our F&B management team to ensure that any issues are addressed. We are glad to hear the rest of your stay was great and we are excited to welcome you back to stay with us again very soon!

Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

This resort has fully recovered from the storms and is nicely remodeled. I got married here almost 8 years ago and my photo lives on. This is also conviently located near the airport, shopping, and our $1 safari bus route, which takes you around most of the island and is only $1-2 depending on if you stay in town or venture into country (Tutu, or Redhook). You're sure to enjoy the memories created here too!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Cruiser814019

Thank you for you kind words! We are happy you've noticed the progress we've made and glad that it can live up to the memories of your wedding. We can't wait to see you again very soon!

Reviewed September 7, 2018

I can tell you my (new) fiancee and I absolutely loved Emerald Beach Resort! I decided to surprise my lady with a proposal on the beach at a privately reserved dinner table for two. However, before that, I had our room styled with a romantic package, and she absolutely loved it! Our room captured the essence of the island and was very nice, even without the beautiful rose pedals, the bottle of Prosecco, and the decadent liquor infused fruit tray with chocolate layered mousse cake. Ishany really took care of my requests, and we had a blast!

The staff was completely awesome. The front desk personnel was very nice and accommodating. Tiffany, Tony and Louie were the bartenders who served us at the Emerald Beach Bar, and they were amazing! It was also beautiful to see a wedding there when we arrived; so beautiful that after I proposed, my fiancee stated she wanted to have our wedding there! How about that? Mark finding a venue off the list of things to do, because this is it!

The beach was lovely, the sand was soft, and the beach did not drop off for quite a distance, so getting in the water was never an issue. My fiancee and I enjoyed the beach and the water most of the time we were there. We are looking forward to our wedding there at Emerald Beach Resort in 2020!

Room Tip: All rooms have a beach/ocean view. 2nd and 3rd floor views are the best, in my opinion, but all are great. (Note: There is no elevator.)
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AntonioBlaq

Wow! We are so excited to hear about your amazing proposal experience. Can't wait for the wedding and we are so excited to host you again very soon.

Reviewed September 2, 2018

My friend and I attended a wedding at Emerald Beach Resort. The location was perfect, on a secluded bay, close to the airport. Our shower did not work and we were promptly assigned another room. The beach was fantastic.

Stayed: November 2017
1  Thank Judy S

Thank you so much for your review. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the wedding you attended was great! We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the issue with your shower but are pleased to hear it was resolved successfully. We hope we will see you again very soon!

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I had a long weekend in St. Thomas. I chose this resort based on cost and ratings. It is exactly what you pay for. It’s clean, relatively updated, intimate and quiet. It is not centrally located, bar service was great, restaurant and front desk not as much, very spotty. Some employees were helpful and friendly, some not as much. Great view from every room, nice pool. I won’t not recommend it, but probably won’t stay again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 872hollyh
Alana B, Social Media Specialist at Emerald Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We will pass along your comments to our management team to discuss with our various departments and we do hope you'll visit again soon