We booked our 3-bed, 3-bath unit through the Marriott website. We are not owners, (this is a vacation club property) and they tried to put us on the first floor of the main check-in building. We were told that Presidents Day week was the busiest of the year and did not have other availability. Long story short, we were moved to a higher floor with a beautiful view. Units are modern and clean and spacious. We did not mind being in the Registration building since the Marriott shuttle picks up in front of our building to take us to Frenchman Reef or Morningstar Beach. Things I think future travelers should know -
1. Grocery Goddess is a service that will deliver food/bev to your unit before you arrive. We ate breakfast in our room every day. Took bottled water with us each day to the pool/beach. Saved $$$$.
2. Bring bug spray. We got chewed up pretty badly at the beach by unknown creatures.
3. Take advantage of the 4-6pm 2-for-one beverages at the pool bar. Drink prices are $10 - $12. Apps and Sandwiches are $10 - $20 each.
4. There were alot of kids at this resort, probably due to the week, but as adults we still had a lovely, relaxing time. Enjoy!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Marriott's Frenchman's Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott`s Frenchman`s Cove Hotel Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Hotel Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott Charlotte Amalie
- Marriotts Frenchmans Cove
- Marriott's Frenchman's Cove St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands - Charlotte Amalie