“Real good food at a fair price”
Review of Q-Min

Q-Min
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 7, 2017

I was in the area so I tried a take away from this restaurant there was plenty of food at a reasonable price, i cant wait to try it again.

1  Thank davel2359
joanneandisabella, Front Office Manager at Q-Min, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Thank you for the lovely review. Hope to see you again

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I had initially requested a dish on the basis of it being vegetarian, and had returned it given I had noticed meat within, however after persistently asking several times and stating I was vegetarian, the same dish was provided to me. This, in my view, is not an accident, but grossly negligent- I've taken this to the food standards as it is unacceptable.

Service was terrible, forgot about one of the dishes, very slow. Drinks orders were wrong, and after we paid the full bill we were accused of not paying.

One star is by far an over exaggeration of what this place deserves. Will not return even if I was paid to!!!!!!

1  Thank Emma1590
joanneandisabella, Front Office Manager at Q-Min, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Hi emma im deeply sorry that on this occasion you did not enjoy your visit to qmin. I have been away for a few days so unsure exactly what happened please give the restaurant a call where i will be happy to discuss this further and try to rectify it for you. Thank you and kind regards joanne

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Had dinner here with family after a positive review from a friend. Service was quick but the food was nothing amazing - dont get me wrong, it was ok just nothing special.

Reviewed August 9, 2017

Have visited a few times and will continue to do so .Had a fantastic evening meal with 8 of my family for an occasion. As per normal the staff were top class , service excellent and the food lovely ..Jay the owner / chef has really got it right .When a restaurant is bad I let people know to avoid the place , however i cannot recommend this restaurant enough.I have never been disappointed here and believe me that is rare as i am fussy

joanneandisabella, General Manager at Q-Min, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Thank you for the lovely review hope to see you again soon :)

Reviewed March 10, 2017

Recently visited here on Friday night,we booked a table for seven pm,greeted by friendly staff great menu plenty of choice, ordered populations and chutney,they arrived quickly.
Drinks took.while to arrive.
Although the restaurant was not busy there seemed an air of disorganization,drinks finally arrived,and then the LONG wait for our meal,and we waited and waited !!!!!!
Our meal finally arrived at quarter to nine! The food was delicious but the wait was unacceptable totally spoilt the experience.

2  Thank Reesgang
joanneandisabella, General Manager at Q-Min, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2017

Hi on busy times sometimes the wait for meals cannot be avoided,im sorry you found the wait unacceptable and we do try our best to make sure every customer leaves happy with the food and service they have received.