“Perfect getaway with 5 star property management”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
mrjosh11
Boston, Massachusetts
“Perfect getaway with 5 star property management”
Reviewed January 22, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

We booked our vacation through Catered To, for starters, they are fantastic. The entire process was smooth and enjoyable. Before we arrived, our representative was super helpful in finding the right Villa and assisting us with other incidentals. We arrived and a courteous lady picked us up from the ferry and brought us to our Car Rental and then we followed her to the home where we got an overview. The property was perfect for us and felt very open and spacious. We are very big into water activities and twice spent an hour or so snorkeling right from the home (stay 30 feet of the shore and head towards the open water for to see the best fish, the current and swells pick up if you go around the bend). There are lots of rocks and sea urchins in front of the property, so we accessed the water from a beach to the left of the property. While there was better snorkeling around the Island, it was nice to have an option only 50 feet away. Since we were close to the water, we knew there would be more bugs then if we stayed in the hills but being right on the water was our preference. There was one minor maintenance issue but Catered To was on it much faster then we expected and was resolved almost instantly. Once again, kudos to Catered To. The house had everything we needed and the rooms were large. It even had two washers and dryers. While the pool is small, it was big enough to cool off in. It was a nice touch that there was a house keeper mid week. Also, the home is a short 8 minute drive to downtown, and about a 20-30 minute drive to the Beaches. I would stay there again and definitely rent through Catered To.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Indiana

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
WI
Reviewed June 24, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing