Eileen and John were excellent hosts. The homemade breakfast every morning was spectacular. The rooms were everything we needed. The "outdoor" shower was incredible. The view was exceptional. The entire place was very relaxing. A short walk into town allowed us to experience shopping, dining and listening to music at some of the local bars. After a trip into town, we headed back to the B&B for a relaxing night in the open common area to watch the beautiful sunset. Can't wait to go back and experience this jewel on the island of St. John's again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Garden by the Sea B&B is the quintessential Caribbean home: bright, colorful walls; local art and paintings; gingerbread trim; lush gardens with coconut and banana trees; & nesting birds, iguanas, and peacocks. We are located in the heart of Estate Contant and Enighed – a funky little neighborhood within walking distance of Cruz Bay and 1 ½ blocks from Frank Bay Beach. Your hosts have lived on St. John for over 12 years and are very familiar with the island and the national park and are very willing to help plan your daily activities. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Garden By The Sea Hotel Cruz Bay
- Garden By The Sea Bed And Breakfast
- Garden By The Sea B&B St. John/Cruz Bay