“Expensive and barely average food”
Review of Cruz Bay Prime - CLOSED

Cruz Bay Prime
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2014

I treated my kids to dessert here, we all ordered lava cakes at a dear $12 each. I can't be positive, but as a baker I will tell you that I am pretty sure these were individual chocolate cakes, baked all the way through, then had a squirt of chocolate syrup injected into the middle. They were not even warm, the cake was overbaked and dry. Horrible. Breakfast here was decent, but hotel food is always overpriced.

Reviewed 13 January 2014

We ate here because it was convenient after a long day's travel. So many other options in Cruz Bay, CPB is boring, not well-prepared or presented, not inexpensive. For example: french fries and rolls tasted like they'd been in the freezer for over a year.

Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

Was a good restaurant, but is no longer open due to renovations at the resort. Maybe they will reopen after the constuction finishes

1  Thank CruzinVI
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Well the family and I voted and this was the best meal we had while on our vacation. The staff was just as amazing as the food. Unfortunately it appears this restaurant has closed. While we were there one of the staff said this was the last week they were going to be open since they are doing a renovation at the hotel. Too bad.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Cruz Bay Prime is a lovely restaurant located above the lobby of the Westin St John resort. It is definitely pricey but worth the trip to stroll the Westin grounds if you are not among the fortunate guests who are staying there. The steaks are fantastic and like everyone else at the Westin St John, the staff makes you feel like you belong on this island.