“Wow....just..wow!”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Pool deck and bar
View Gazebo, veranda and pool
Great room dining area and kitchen
Kitchen
Gated Entry
Great Room Veranda
Sunrise from Villa
Sunset from Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

scurrymd
Maryland
“Wow....just..wow!”
Reviewed 21 January 2012 for a stay in November 2011

What an incredible place! We stayed at Kaleidoscope in November for my 50th birthday, and I couldn't image a better place to go to celebrate! Everything about this trip was great. Jack was very easy to work with and answered all our questions prior to our arrival. We used Amalie Car Rental in St Thomas, and I also highly recommend them - Magdalena and her husband were waiting for us at the airport, and had our jeeps waiting. Quick ferry trip to St John, and Justin was waiting there to guide us up to the villa. Walking into the villa the first time, I was simply amazed at how beautiful everything was - inside and out. The views were unbelievable - pictures here really don't do them justice. Because we were a bit uncertain about trying to drive back into town that first night for dinner, Justin volunteered to get us dinner. He got a menu for Morgan's Mango, took our orders and called it in, then went and picked it up, along with some other staples. It was a perfect first night! Each day we went snorkeling at a different beach....half of our group had our own gear, but the other half was able to use the snorkel gear that was available at the villa - very nice touch having that available! Evenings were spent floating around in the pool, having tropical drinks, and cornhole tournaments! The only issue we had were the no-see-ums. They LOVED my husband, and were quite fond of me. Fortunately for the rest of our group, we seemed to be the only two popular ones with the bugs.

What an amazing way to spend my birthday - with friends and family in one of the most beautiful spots I have ever seen!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
FL

New Jersey
Reviewed 7 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing