Gallows Point Resort(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$375
US$364
Travelocity
St. John Inn(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$209
Estate Lindholm(Cruz Bay)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$243
Travelocity
Bolongo Bay Beach Resort(South Coast)(Great Value!)
US$277
US$175
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Coconut Coast Villas(Cruz Bay)
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsyogurtthe penthousecontinental breakfastrooms are smallin townst johndowntown locationferry dockeach morningmini fridgethe hotel is cleanother guestswithin walking distanceowners and staffperfect locationspent one nighttwo blocks
Reviewed August 9, 2017

David and Denise are wonderful hosts with a very clean and pleasant hotel. I came to St.John to Kayak and Scuba and being right in Cruz Bay was wonderful for these activities as well as being an easy walk to the restaurants and bars a couple blocks away. The rooms are smallish but I didn't come to St. John to sit in my room and so the room size was almost irrelevant for my purposes. It was clean and mostly quiet. (Friday and Saturday can be a bit noisy with revelers but I had a white noise machine that drowned out all but the loudest.) Tip: there is one room on the top floor that is divided into a bedroom and a sitting/living room as well as a small kitchen. Perfect for a family with a couple of kids. The continental breakfast provided was wonderful for a quick bite (yogurt, coffee, instant oatmeal packets, and zucchini or banana bread that looked and tasted homemade). The covered deck immediately adjacent to the office/breakfast serving area has comfy seating to enjoy breakfast or whenever you'd like some place to relax outside. there is no parking at the hotel but check around with a few auto rental agencies and they may let you leave a rental in their parking lot overnight. I used Conrad Sutton right next door and he was flexible with this. It was the off season though so I can't attest to high season and parking. I look forward to coming back with my wife and kids and will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank chrismccmobs
Reviewed August 9, 2017

My fourth visit to the magical island of St. John! This was my first time to stay in town, and I could not have picked a better hotel! Denise and David are wonderful hosts, and they provided me with great tips and restaurant recommendations. I was traveling solo, and I felt perfectly comfortable at their hotel! The location is also very convenient if you are not renting a car! The trip was amazing, and I can't wait for a return stay at their hotel! Will highly recommend it!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed July 27, 2017

We stayed at Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel for one night, after our sailing trip ended. The property was quaint, immaculate and quiet (despite being in close proximity to Cruz Bay shopping and nightlife). We found the property to be even nicer and more stylish than the photos reflect.

The property owner, Denise, and her mother were incredibly pleasant and accommodating. The continental breakfast was a lovely spread. We enjoyed our breakfast and coffee on the flower lined balcony overlooking the street.

The property is walking distance from the Cruz Bay bars and beach, the ferry dock, customs office, shopping/Mongoose Junction, jitney pickup and jeep rental. If you're looking for a clean, comfortable, stylish, affordable and conveniently located place to enjoy a night in Cruz Bay, look no further.

Room Tip: Our room was on the main level, overlooking the street and we were happy with it.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank KristinPf
Reviewed July 25, 2017

Perfect location! Small, simple, clean rooms with awesome customer service! David and Denise went above and beyond to make our stay comfortable and personal. Denise brought delicious gluten free goodies for breakfast to meet our dietary needs. They gave great recommendations for hikes, beaches, restaurants, and pretty much anything St. John! Will tell everyone about this gem and definitely be returning guests!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank islandluv2017
Reviewed July 12, 2017

This was our first visit to St. John, and we are so glad we found the Cruz Bay Boutique Hotel! David and Denise are fantastic hosts, and were so helpful and responsive to our every request. We stayed in the penthouse room, which was wonderfully roomy and immaculately clean. The hotel is very centrally located in walking distance of great restaurants and the ferry docks. Being so central, we did notice quite a bit of noise from the live music at a nearby bar late at night and from the neighborhood rooster first thing in the morning. I guess that just added to the charm, though! We hope to return to St. John in the future, and wouldn't consider staying anywhere else. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family