All reviews welcome basket thought of everything beach chairs jeep rental large screen tv top of the line thomas airport the kitchen st john place to stay every amenity in great shape restaurant recommendations view of the water bedroom villa an amazing view starfish market
Reviewed August 14, 2017

My husband and I have stayed in a number of locations on St. John and this is by far our favorite for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, the location is superb. It's close enough to town to walk but, if you decide to drive, it's an easy drive from Cruz Bay. Delrise and Delbert were a pleasure and very informative and helpful. The villa is very well-appointed with everything you'd need. They also provide individual coolers and beach chairs for each villa, and there is a community "pot" for floats, noodles and other miscellaneous beach toys. I highly recommend the Sea Shore Allure. We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded August 15, 2017

Tara, we're thrilled to be your favorite place in St. John! We can't wait to have you back again sometime. Thank you for the kind words!

All the best,

Reviewed August 7, 2017

I was SO IMPRESSED with Sea Shore Allure. We rented the 3br Penthouse. It was immaculate...so much attention to detail and so very well maintained. The grounds were well manicured. Everything you could need is supplied. They thought of everything. We will definitely be back! Room is better than pictures. (This was our 6th trip to St John and we have always rented a villa in the past)

Stayed: August 2017
Management response:Responded August 9, 2017

We're thrilled your stay was so amazing! Thanks for taking the time to share this about your visit. We'll do our best to make sure your next is trip just as great.

Until next time,

Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

We chose St.John for our honeymoon & we truly could not have picked a more perfect destination or a more perfect resort. Sea Shore Allure was everything we could have asked for and so much more. Delrise was such a huge help from the first time I called him to inquire up until the moment we left. It was a hassle getting our payment to go through due to the location block/protection on our bank account.. they would unblock it for 24hrs & the timing was always off, etc. Delrise was so patient & helpful through the whole process. He answered all of the questions I had about how to get to St. John from St. Thomas... the ferry process. He told us exactly where to go & what to do. He told us how long to expect for the cab ride & the ferry ride, how much it would cost, etc. He called us whenever we landed to make sure that we had landed safely. There was a storm when our plan got in so we had to fly around the island and wait for it to let up- Delrise stayed at the resort after the office closed to greet us when we arrived. He showed us around the grounds & around our absolutely beautiful room!!!! It was seriously like an apartment. A really beautiful apartment. We had every thing we needed there.
My absolute favorite part about Sea Shore Allure was how relaxing it is. The resort sits right on the ocean so when you're in the pool floating on your raft, it feels/sounds like you're in the ocean. I had the pool to myself every morning. The roof has a hot tub and lounge chairs. You can have it to yourself. We sat up there every single night and listened to the ocean & looked at the stars. It was like we were in a dream. Not kidding!
I could go on & on... but my husband and I missed not 1 but 3 flights on our honeymoon (I know, ridiculous!) and Delrise accommodated everything to the fullest extent. Sea Shore Allure was one of the most expensive options we looked into, but I wouldn't have changed a thing. It was 100% worth it. We cannot wait to go back for our 1 yr anniversary!!!!!

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Karlie R
Management response:Responded July 18, 2017

We're so thrilled we could help make your honeymoon special, Karlie! It's great that everything was relaxing, too. We're always here to make sure your experience is the best it possibly can be, and we hope to see you again sometime.

Take care,

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Our visit to Seashore Allure exceeded our expectations. A little pricey during our timeframe but the 2 bedroom villa was incredibly luxurious with every amenity you could imagine. Lovely grounds, beautiful view, very convenient and wonderful owners.

We were just a couple but there is more than enough room to 2 couples+

The finishes are top of the line, kitchen is fantastic, just could not find anything to say but praise.

Will definitely be back

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank John b
Management response:Responded July 3, 2017

John, it's wonderful to know that we exceeded every expectation -- we wouldn't settle for anything less! We're thrilled to know how much you enjoyed your stay, and we can't wait to welcome you back again. Thanks for the kind words.

Best,

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

We chose not to stay at the fancy hotels this time but opted for our own , gorgeous apartment on the water at the Seashore Allure. Let me start by saying I agree with all the positive reviews you will read here about Seashore Allure. As a very picky traveler ( my husband likes to say "high maintenance"), our lovely 1 bedroom apartment with a view of the water and every amenity we needed went beyond my expectations !

Delrise and Delbert ( managers/owners) have thought about every detail you might need at this "home away from home". Instead of repeating what others have written on TripAdvisor, I want to focus on our our week of activities and offer advice that may make your stay more pleasant if you decide to stay here. Groceries: easy and just up the street from Seashore Allure the Starfish Market. Delrise bought us a few basics so we'd have breakfast our first morning after getting in late the night before. The next day we went up the street at the Star Market and bought all that we needed for breakfast , sandwiches for lunch at the beach, and a few nights of cooking in when we were too tired to go out. The Kitchen has all you need to cook. And Because Delrise provides a nice cooler as well as beach chairs and towels, we brought food and drink each day to the beach. Car Rental: for the week, we rented a 4 door Jeep Wrangler from Varlack Rental which was great. They have a relationship with Seashore Allure so any problems Delrise will insure you are happy. Definitely recommend you rent a Jeep to handle the many hills and curvy roads of the Island. Beaches- just read the Tripadvisor reports and do as many beaches as you like. We visited a different one each day, sometimes two! Favorites were Watermelon Cay, Hawknest and Honeymoon. Check out breakfast buffet at Caneel Bay Resort and enjoy their beaches for the day. Your $20 parking fee can be applied to the $30 per person buffet . Rent Snorkel Gear for the week from The Snorkel Spot which is in same complex as Starfish Market up the street from you hotel .. Very convenient.

We can't wait to return to Seashore Allure and beautiful St. John.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lesdeak
Management response:Responded June 14, 2017

We're both so happy you guys had an amazing time! We can't thank you enough for sharing this. We'd love to have you back again sometime.

Safe travels,