“Superb”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ehrl10
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Superb”
Reviewed June 6, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My wife and I stayed at this house with my young children and another family with a couple young children and we were all thrilled with Vista Caribe. Have stayed at several villas on St. John and this was one of our favorites. Views were fantastic...pictures don't do the views justice. Great views of St. Thomas, Little St. James, and Great St. James during the day, wonderful sunsets at night. We ate outside for nearly every meal to enjoy the view. Bugs were annoying at dusk, but honestly that was the only time, no problems during the day and only a few here and there later in the night.

House layout is very spacious and we didn't feel crowded at all, big bedrooms, big bathrooms, good sized living room. A/C worked great, kitchen was well stocked with all the necessary tools / pots / pans / etc. Several beach chairs were available for taking to the beach.

Will definitely stay here again in the future!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Doug B
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome house. Fantastic place to chill”
Reviewed May 5, 2015 for a stay in May 2015

A great house. Everything you could hope for. Fantastic views. Great layout. Nice pools.
Only change needed to make it perfect. Please do something about the bed in the guest cottage- it makes a ton of noise with the slightest position change.
Other than that- zero complaints. We will be back.

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
KY

UND
Reviewed February 12, 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Management Response
12 Feb 2013
Thank you for your review of Vista Caribe.

We are happy that you enjoyed the villa. We have spoken to a contractor and he will look into the area of the villa where there the puddle was forming. He has assured us that the problem will be solved in short order.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back to Vista Caribe in the future.
In.
Reviewed August 15, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing