The owner, Lauren, was gracious, welcoming, and full of good tips. She happily volunteered to drive us to the ferry at 5:45 AM so we could catch our early departure flight! We loved the comfortable bed, in-room kitchenette, harbor view from our balcony, and being able to access happy hour, breakfast, and small pool all at the bottom of the stairs. Grounds are lush with beautiful gardens (and geckos!). Room was clean, with fresh linens daily. AC unit worked great. Would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Historic small inn within the VI Nat'l Park, overlooking picturesque Cruz Bay harbor - walking distance to gorgeous white sandy beaches and the shopping and restaurants of town. Modern, comfortable rooms, with all amenities. Charming old-world ambiance with beautiful gardens. A rare property, with very personal attention. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Estate Lindholm reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Estate Lindholm Hotel Cruz Bay
- Estate Lindholm St. John/Cruz Bay