Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$135
TripadvisorUS$135
Hotels.com
CourtyardUS$135
Orbitz.comUS$135
travelup.comUS$209
All reviews courtyard marriott fish fry front desk walking distance breakfast service workout room paradise island the hotel is clean close to downtown enjoyed my stay per day straw market staff was very friendly and helpful samantha gm ships hurricane
Selected filters
Reviewed February 12, 2020 via mobile

Stayed at this establishment for 5 days with my 3 girlfriends for the carnival festivities, the first room the phone was not working so they showed us 2 more rooms to chose from that were to the left and right of the original room, check in was absolutely smooth and our stay was amazing. Only thing we did not like was it was 4 of us in the room but only 2 can get the daily cocktail given complimentary, we did not eat on the property because it’s too expensive..... also the microwave which is all the way in the main floor instead of in the room is rather dirty...... that was a challenge leaving the 5th floor to warm up food especially late night it wasn’t convenient.......as for house keeping the young lady only swept what’s in front of her never went under the bed and the sheets were never changed...... the broom used needs be be thrown out it is rather beat up and it’s the same room used to sweep the pool area......other than that the staffs were very professional and polite. They just need to stop cutting corners and improve the housekeeping service and do something about that dirty microwave.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank vacaykween22
Reviewed February 11, 2020 via mobile

This location was perfect for our family funeral event which is always difficult to handle but excellent for the business we had to complete while in Nassau during the surround days. The front desk staff friendly on every request. Housekeeping attentive and the restaurant bar staff made our sad days happy with their smiles and their speedy service Clinton Davis GM cares about his associates and his guests and so it flows through to us the guest. We have stayed here before and while there are fancy more expensive options we could afford we will keep our loyalty to Marriott. Take care of your people and they will take care of your business. Much love and care for the hurricane Dorian victims of Abaco and Freeport..continue to show them care...it is noticed

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed February 1, 2020 via mobile

We stayed last night and I must say everything was awesome. It all started with being greeted by Kimberly at the reception desk. She is extremely pleasant and assisted us with everything we required, including suggested areas to visit and eat on the beach.

The hotel is directly across from the beach and walking distance to Fish Fry (lots of great restaurants and bars) downtown and the dock where the cruise ships come into. We actually watched them come in and out of the harbour from our room.

We will be staying here again when we return from one of the southern islands.

I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RogerH815
Reviewed January 15, 2020

I am in the restaurant now. Some lady is using loudspeaker to speak to several people on the phone ….why do I have to listen to her conversations. Told staff and they said they would have security look into but she talked to all her friends over the tv and music here. Very rude!!!

French onion soup comes with cheese shreds on top. Told them to broiled to make the cheese nice and bubbly. Just sent backfor the second time. Chef came out to see me and I explained that the cheese should be melted under a broiler. She said that’s not the way we make it. Asked if she could make me something else and she is going to make me a salad…..Was wonderful service and wonderful chef…thank you to her. Outstanding service! Ordered breakfast omelet here and ate here daily. Two free drinks daily here included with room All staff here very pleasant and accommodating.

Front desk, Kimberly was very helpful in printing off docs I required.

Rat outside my room on pool deck went continuously back and forth something you don’t see in Alberta Canada as we have special police to ensure there are none there. Staff did not seem too concerned with now just saw two at the same time…..starting to feel there is too much company here. Explained to front desk they said they could put no poison out as it was a public place. Left doors open so can only assume they are inside and out. Door thresholds very high will have to stuff a towel under the door tonight….to ensure none come in the room. Saw two at once so feeling …..

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
SamanthaF2370, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Nassau Downtown Junkanoo Beach, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

Dear Guest,

Thank you for acknowelding Kimberly and the excellent service provided by our Chef. It is always encouraging to hear positive feedback on our associates.

The experience you described is not characteristic of the level of service our associates strive to provide. I would love the opportunity to hear more about your stay in an effort to prevent this issue from occurring in the future.
Please note at the property we have several methods in place around the outside of the building as well as we partner with an exterminating company that visits our grounds on a regular base to address all noted concerns. Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority.

I would love the opportunity to arrange a meeting with you tomorrow at your convenience. Kindly reach out to the front desk by dialing “0”. I look forward to speaking with you.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

My son and I traveled to Nassau for Christmas Vacation and started our trip at the Courtyard Marriott Downtown Junkanoo Beach. Kimberley checked us in, and was an amazing ambassador for the hotel, and the country of the Bahamas. She graciously moved our room when the first one didn’t meet our needs, and also provided excellent dinner recommendations. She even and kindly asked my son about his progress towards his scuba certification the next day (which I’d off handedly mentioned during check in). Kimberley really went above and beyond the last night of our stay (Sunday), pulling every stop to find us a taxi well after most of the drivers had ceased for the night. We enjoyed our trip to Junkanoo Beach, our dinners at the Fish Fry, and the hospitality shown to us by Kimberley and the rest of the Courtyard Marriott staff. Though we left the property to check in to another Marriott (Atlantis), had we known the caliber of service we’d be receiving before booking it all, we might have elected to stay. Thank you Kimberley!

Date of stay: December 2019