“No water and no bread... not kidding!”

Andros The Fish Fry
Ranked #29 of 296 Restaurants in Nassau
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery
Reviewed 2 March 2012

I'm told the Fish Fry is a must when visiting the Bahamas... I could have done with out it.
I have two small children, and the restaurant is not stroller friendly... no high chairs, and no boosters.
Secondly, when they took our drink order, they 'ran out' of water and they didn't have milk for the kids. Really!
Thirdly, when I order a burger (from the menu) for the kids, they 'ran out' of bread.
I wouldn't go their again. It's a hole.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Plenty, not expensive and basically delicious. You have to go. Not very fancy place, but very Bahamian.

Reviewed 29 February 2012

The food is good, the service is typical Bahamian, which means, they take their time so plan on a couple hours. The city bus will stop there and drop you and pick you up, which is very nice.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

This place is really called OH ANDROS. And there are many other similar spots at Arawak Cay, which is also referred to as "the fish fry.". This place gets a huge crowd and theybgetbsold out of items early in the day but we had better food at Twin Brothers and Brunos and Frankie Goes Bananas, so I don't understand why this place gets so much attention. It is just average. Also, there is similarly good food at Potter's Cay.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

It's usually the places that look ran down or an hole In the wall that we've learned have the best food. Let me tell you, the fish is OUT-FREAKIN--STANDING. AWESOME! THE BEST FISH I'VE EVERY HAD.