8,786 results
All reviews garden of eden funky d entertainment staff pool grill rock climbing summer breeze visited breezes the main dining room piano bar jerk chicken booze cruise conch fritters ping pong a la carte restaurants nightly entertainment have a good time straw market
Reviewed April 4, 2018

After reading various reviews I purchased a day pass for the Nassau Port day on our weekend cruise. The haggling with the taxi drivers to go to cable beach was a bit stressful, but wheeled our ground and just wanted for 2 more people so the cost made sense. When arriving at the resort, I waited in line and the first thing the desk person told me was, so there may not be any water activities because of the weather (sunny and a slight breeze?) She said let me know if you still want to purchase the day pass. Since I had paid for a deposit of the day pass from another source and we were there already we decided to pay the balance and spend the day. After having all of us sign waivers, which had different information on the back, she said we would have to come back at 10:00 am to get our wrist bands, it was 9:55! Not very good customer service at the front desk. We proceeded to go to the beach, get provided towels, and enjoy our day. They did offer the watersports, which was one of the reasons I chose that day pass, so we used the kayaks and paddle boards that were included. They also had a small sailboat that you could get a ride on. The drinks were plenty, I did notice the guests staying at the resort all had brought their own larger cups for cocktails, since it was unlimited. The food outside we tried was good, burgers, chicken, salad, etc. There was also a place to eat indoors but we didn't try it. It ended up being a nice day. The beach was a bit rocky entering the water, but really no complaints. I did hear a few people complain about the pool not being heated. We were there to enjoy the ocean so didn't try the pool. It was nice to be away from the main cruise area and would return to Cable Beach.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 23Traveler
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I had a wonderful stay for my second trip to this property! Very friendly staff, great meals, a fabulous, pristine beach and a very convenient location. A lot of positive energy at the hotel as well. I will definitely return.

Room tip: Bag a suite if you can. It is definitely worth it!
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank PatientPilgrim
Reviewed April 3, 2018

I believe my boyfriend and I chose the coldest week in Bahama history to visit Breezes Resort. (Jan 2018) Despite the cold weather we had a great and relaxing time. We were bummed that we tried to escape the cold weather of Northern Wisconsin and were greeted by a very windy, cloudy, and rainy beach, but we chose to make the best of it. By that I mean I feel that we both consumed more than our share of unlimited tequila and regularly ate our weight in all inclusive food! We were probably some of the youngest guests at 22 & 24, but we were probably the first to go to bed. During our visit there were a lot of middle aged to senior guests and that was perfect for what we wanted! We loved the over all happy, fun, and relaxed vibe that it provided instead of a loud and obnoxious hub for young travelers. I am not sure if this changes at different parts of the year, but the bonus of Breezes is that there are no children allowed. The food varied from mediocre to great and the inclusive booze is definitely of the cheap variety.(But there was plenty of it) The hotel room was clean and the beds were extremely comfortable. I am sure the beach and activities would have been great with less wind and cloud cover. Also on our last couple days they were repainting the entire building so it looked much fresher than when we had arrived, if that matters at all to you.

One of our favorite things about Breezes Bahamas was their THREE CATS! They were very friendly and we loved playing with them while we drank our tequila and played round after round of pool.

I would definitely recommend Breezes.

Room tip: Elevators louder but convenient due to long halls (get earplugs)
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Slanger4
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 3/25/18 - 3/30/18. Our wedding was everything I dreamed of. Wedding coordinator, Kim Curry was absolutely FANTASTIC! She took care of everything we needed & made our ceremony easy & pretty much stress free! Private waitress Ronisha for our private couples dinner was wonderful as well. I enjoyed performances by Funky D & the Hurricane club was pretty fun too. The drinks were good & not watered down like most resorts. The food was really good & we were always able to find something we liked to eat. The staff was super friendly and the rooms were clean. I can't wait to visit this resort again.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Artent M
Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This is what happens when you get snowed in and start looking for warmth on the internet. This was an unplanned trip. I work at a college and we get a week off during March. Although there were good reviews, I did not know this was a spring break resort until after I booked it. When we went through customs the agent said “ you will be with the spring breakers.” I crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. The taxi charged us 30 us to the resort and 24 on the return trip. We got to breezes. Check in was efficient. Greeted us with a rum drink. A traveler in the lobby told us a big group of spring breakers had just left. Our room was clean with a limited ocean view. We did get up early and were able to get a shaded beach seat on the beach. However the resort needs to build more. The beach grill was nice. Food was good for the five days we were there. the resort either had spring breakers or a 55 and over crowd. They sent a bottle of prosecco to our room. I strongly suggest that you bring a good insulated cup. This save you from running up to the bar. There is no beach service unless you pay 50 a day for it. For the price point during March it wasn’t a bad deal. It is next to the BAHA MAR and not far from the local bus stop.IF you are used to the custom bar in the room, high end liquor, and the big tv forget it. However it was nice to get out of the cold for a few days. The hotel seemed to handle the spring breakers well until our last day when it appeared that the hotel was full and we had to wait a little for room towels. The spring breakers seemed to behave themselves and pretty much kept to themselves. I could see going back if another good deal came up. Oh and before I before I forget , they need to dust mop under the bed. This would also be a good resort for a friends meet up trip. I’m just sorry that the resort has to market to the spring breakers to make money in March. As a side not I will say that I miss the original grand lido that was once part of the super clubs chain. That was awesome.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple