Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$108
Hotels.comUS$108
Expedia.comUS$108
TravelocityUS$108
eDreamsUS$108
Orbitz.comUS$108
Agoda.comUS$108
All reviews the property manager close to the airport comfortable bed stay there again one night micah microwave overnight apartment equipped island
Selected filters
Reviewed November 6, 2020

Whatever type of Room you are looking for, it would be hard to beat the Hospitality of Miach at Bell, not to mention the cleanliness of the Room! There was not a surface that wasn’t clean. Miach ensured I had a lovely experience of the short time I was in Nassau and had everything I needed. A gem on a beautiful side of the Island and most convenient to the Airport.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed October 19, 2020

Stayed there one night on each end of a week long trip out to one of the remote Bahamas islands. Owner is a strong communicator, trustworthy, very helpful and accommodating. Second floor unit I stayed in was clean, well maintained and appointed, attractively decorated, comfortable. Gated courtyard well lit and pretty. Owner willingly carried my heavy suitcase up/down the stairs! Without a car, there's not much nearby, but is was perfect for my overnight needs and I would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed October 2, 2020

252/5000

Very convenient location with respect to the airport with transportation included. I made an immediate reservation for a friend who had just arrived in Nassau and needed to spend the night, everything was perfect thanks to the efficiency of the staff

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 24, 2020

Me and my wife spent just under a week in Nassau at B.E.L.L Apartments and from the time the owner Micah personally picked us up from the airport to the time he dropped us off we had an incredible time! The apartments were high end but very comfortable, nice and cool air conditioning, great location, reasonably priced, and best of all Micah took great care of us and made sure we had everything we needed! I would highly reccomend you stay here if you are planning a vacation to Nassau or transitting through, Micah really made our experience in Nassau a great one!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 29, 2020

This was one of the best choices ive made since i arrived in Nassau!

Covid made a lot of Hotels close their doors. BellTownhouse welcomed me with open arms after a terrible stay in another "Hotel".

Snacks and meals were a part of the warm welcome.

Im coming back in November for a (transit) stay.

Loved it !