This was our 1st experience at an all-inclusive resort, let alone a "couples only" theme. Needless to say, we are now true-believers thanks to the great experience at the Royal Bahamian. On our flight back and while we were there, all we heard was negative remarks from people about Atlantis--over-priced (one couple spent $225 to secure a table at dinner), a million screaming kids, and poor service.
None of that was at Sandals! This is a great value, quiet and relaxing, food was superb (especially Cafe Goombay's lunch on the private island)--I recommend the Palau chicken...ask for Andrick on the island--such a nice young man who embodied the exceptional service and more importantly the hospitality of the Bahamas. We will be back sooner than later...!!!! Also, we are divers and the "free diving" was pretty good. I would have like to have seen more coral life but I know that there has been a lot of over-fishing around Nassau for years. We also had the Spa service (exfoliations and massages) completed on the private island and it was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- •New, extra comfortable, ultra luxurious Day Beds added poolside on Sandals Cay •Sandals Cay now has Zen Spa and Fire Pits.-----•Butler Service, 24-Hour Room Service, and Rolls Royce or Mercedes Transfers for select suite categories. •Over 10,000 sq. ft. of the Island’s most impressive Freshwater Pools•Sandals Cay – Nassau’s only resort with Private Offshore Island & Restaurant.•Ten Dining Options featuring an array of cuisine from French to Bahamian. •Minutes away from excellent duty free shopping in Downtown Nassau on Bay Street and world class gambling on Paradise Island.•Weekly Late night decadent Chocolate Buffet offering specialty coffee •Voted Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All-Inclusive Company” 16 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand” 18 years in a row. •Voted Sandals Royal Bahamian “Bahamas’ Leading Spa Resort”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Prestigia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Hotel Nassau
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort And Offshore Island
- Sandals Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Cable Beach
- Sandals Bahamian
- Sandal Royal Bahamian
- Sandal Resort Bahamas
- Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island Bahamas/Nassau