“Beautiful home with awesome ocean access...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Oceanfront Villa, Main Entrance
Oceanfront Villa from private cul-de-sac
Oceanfront Villa from Ocean
Master bed room with balcony, 2nd floor
Master bed room with balcony
Master bed room with open French Doors to balcony overlooking the ocean
view from Master bed room balcony to Atholl Island
view from Master bed room balcony down on beach area and breakwater
Master suite bathroom: seperate shower and seperate toilette, 2 wash basins
from kitchencounter to porch
view from living-dining-kitchen
sunrise view from porch
porch
stairs to the ocean and garden
chilling out under Palm trees
Beach area with Deck and Breakwater
View from Deck
Prince Charles Dr beach, 2 min walk from Villa
Prince Charles Dr Beach
The Oceanfront Villa in \'green\' before \'yellow\'
Villa from oceanside
early morning
morning sun
meditating?
Back Porch
Villa from Ocean side
Moon Rise @ Villa
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
quallsc
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Beautiful home with awesome ocean access, terrific service!”
Reviewed 8 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We stayed at the Oceanfront Villa from 30 July to 6 August 2011. The owner Martina is terrific to work with and was a great help. The house was perfectly ready for us to use. It was spacious and well equipped for our visit. Nice bedrooms, TV service, kitchen, wireless internet, air conditioning, ceiling fans in some rooms, etc. Very comfortable.

The house sits on the eastern end of the island in a residential area (very quiet). Next door is her other rental house which is smaller. Both are very pretty on the outside and have nice yards and parking.

The backyard - where to start! The view is amazing. The sea breeze from the east is present all day. It's very warm on the porch in the morning but shady all afternoon. A grill is provided for charcoal cooking, which we used. The back porch is roomy and has chairs to hang out on. We spent each evening there enjoying the view. The steps lead down past the palm trees to the rocky beach. The breakwater provides a nice spot with no waves for the little ones to play, but you can swim just off the breakwater in the channel area. Snorkeling is great there with lots of small fish to see. We walked the nearby shores for shells nearly every day and found lots of variety that the kids enjoyed.

Overall I would stay there again in an instant. We were sad to leave. The house was great and the area very nice. A short drive from town and grocery shopping made it convenient, but you could get away from tourist crowds and traffic in no time.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
bird3r
Lawrence, Kansas
“A beautiful, clean, well-equipped, quiet, spacious house in a great location right by the ocean!”
Reviewed 2 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

I spent one week at this rental house, with extended family (6 adults and 2 teenagers). Martina was an excellent source of information, and she answered my one million and one questions by email. In planning this trip, I was not sure if I wanted to stay at a hotel or rent this house. My main concern was would the house be safe. It is definitely in a very safe and quiet neighborhood, and I never felt unsafe at all. In addition, by staying at a house instead of a hotel, the vacation was much more relaxing and enjoyable for us all. We had home-cooked meals, and used the grill in the backyard (the kitchen had everything we needed). We spent a lot of time at the back porch with beautiful views, and lovely sunrises. We went snorkeling right on the water at the back of the house. A nice small beach, that was never crowded, was just a 2 minute walk away. All the rooms were spacious, and all the three bathrooms were full bathrooms. The house was very clean. We rented a car, and I definitely recommend doing so. The grocery was less than a five minute drive away. We drove wherever we wanted. We enjoyed all the sights and activities downtown and at Paradise Island, while staying at a beautiful and comfortable house! Martina was the best landlady!

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:

Your age range 45-54
Arizona
Reviewed 28 June 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
BC
Reviewed 2 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Ohio
Reviewed 14 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing