“One of the most beautiful places on earth”
Review of Sandy Toes

and up
Rose Island Day Trip by Boat from Nassau
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Sandy Toes is located on Rose Island, Bahamas and is a private island experience just off the shores of Nassau and Paradise Island which offers three very different yet very unique experiences for our guests. Full Day Excursions - 10:00am - 3:45pm "Party Pass" available only on Sundays Overnight stays at our Villa - "The Retreat" at Sandy Toes Groups and Private/Exclusive Events
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“One of the most beautiful places on earth”
Reviewed 15 May 2012

We came all the way from South Africa. Could not believe what I was seeing. Such a magical place. Beautiful view, yummy burgers, friendly people. Felt like paradise to us. And I have the t-shirt to prove it.

2 Thank Debbiewi

• Polish first
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great one day excursion”
Reviewed 14 May 2012

The ferry was fun and what awaited us on Rose Island was a breathtaking beach and beautiful white sand. My family enjoyed the snorkling and the swimming in the aqua waters. The lunch was terrific and the whole day was nice and relaxing and sun drenched.

Chicago
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful island, relaxing day”
Reviewed 12 May 2012

This was a wonderful trip out to Rose Island. The guides and staff on the tour were all very enthusiastic about their job and passionate about the tour. It was wonderful to feel like part of the group and especially enjoyed the tour guides! The snorkeling was great, pretty fish to see and wonderful beaches. The lunch provided was wonderful, very tasty and filling!
The only criticism I would have is there was not enough shady areas. I know a lot of people come to the Bahamas to get a tan, unfortunately my husband and I do not tan very well and just a little more shady spots would have been great for this trip! The ground was a little uneven in places, making it a little bit unsafe, railings might be a suggestion, too.
Thank you for a wonderful day!

Plainfield, Illinois, United States
“Sandy Toes Rose Island - A Must!”
Reviewed 10 May 2012

Just returned from an all-inclusive in the Bahamas and had a wonderful time. We booked Sandy Toes for a fun little excursion and it was Wonderful! I booked online before we left hoping all of the reviews were right on and it sure was. Very relaxing, they pick you up from your hotel take you to their 2 story boat (with fun island music and cocktails) for a 45 min. boat ride to Rose Island. The staff was fantastic the whole trip! The beach was the best I have ever see (super fine sand and beautiful views). The snorkeling was just okay. Lunch was decent. It is a popular spot for boats to put up and anchor but not a bother. My only wish was there were more sunning chairs. Bathrooms were clean and air conditioned! I would highly recommend!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best day of our vacation!!!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Everyone was so nice. Lived the massage on the beach and Sarah Mae! It was beautiful on rose island and peaceful. Best day if our vacation!! You won't be sorry...