“Boutique Eatery”

Ranked #66 of 329 Restaurants in Nassau
Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: Deli, Cafe
Reviewed May 1, 2017

For years it was difficult to get here due to work and the fact that the food runs out very quickly during lunchtime. Nowadays I can grab a quick lunch every so often and so far the food has not disappointed. Bonuses are the emailed daily menus and call-in orders. The menu centres around soups, salads, sandwiches and wraps, but full meals with sides also available. Staff is polite, the parking adequate and the menu changes regularly, so you won't get bored.

Reviewed April 20, 2017 via mobile

As soon as I was told about this cafe it became my favorite place for lunch. It's tucked away in a plaza off Shirley Street but certainly worth finding. You may think going to the same place for lunch nearly everyday could become a bit predictable but it's not! There are daily specials which are what I generally go for, sometimes the soup or one of the various sandwiches. Orders can now be placed over WhatsApp so whatever you order will be waiting for you when you get there!

Reviewed December 9, 2016

I had read a lot of reviews about this place and people recommended me a very nice cheesecake they have, so I decided to drop by and give it a try....unfortunately they didn't have any as they are just made by order so this lovely lady that I take is the owner offered me a slice of carrot cake and let me tell you!!!! It is the best carrot cake I have ever ever tasted!!! Amazingly soft and rich and carroty without being too too sweet....delicious!!! I will definitely order a cheesecake next time I am in town

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Favorite spot for breakfast and lunch. Best cappuccinos and lattes ever! Quiet and Cozy atmosphere. Lunch specials change everyday, and Saturday breakfast all day until it last. Guava French toast - amazing!

Reviewed November 18, 2016

Wonderful imaginative breakfast dishes, especially on Saturday. A real treat to start your day. The guava French Toast is a huge favourite, but I love the days she has the spicy shrimp with grits!