Sandyport Beach Resort(Nassau)
  • Pool
US$175
US$148
US$141
British Colonial Hilton Nassau(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$205
Hotels.com
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
A Stone's Throw Away(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$226
US$191
Bookit.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$226/night.

US$336
US$308
BahaSea Backpackers(Nassau)(Great Value!)
US$131
Arawak Inn(Nassau)
US$75
ApartStay(Nassau)
US$387
All reviewslove beachsea view hutoutdoor showerchris blackwellclose to the airportparadise islanddowntown nassausound of the wavesreal bahamianthe cottagesdestination weddingocean frontbeach accesscab ridethe general managerthe entire staffbeach towels
Reviewed July 5, 2017

The resort is very colorful and the rooms/huts are very pretty with all the necessary amenities. We asked to move room and the management very kindly accommodated us. All the staff, front desk, cleaning, restaurant, is very nice and professional. The pool area is good, and the scenery of the beach and the sea is fantastic. We had a great time jumping in the water from the end of the pier, and snorkeling under the pier and at Love Beach with plenty of colorful fishes in the coral reef just by the beach. This is also a great place for sunset viewing, and it seems quite popular for wedding celebrations. Great resort in a great location.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 4, 2017 via mobile

Some guests of our hotel recommended that place for dinner.
We went the other night and the experience wasn't as expected.

The outdoor space is very nice and colorful... weird enough no mosquito! I'm saying 'weird' because I'm usually the dinner for mosquitoes, even if I use the repellent!

They moved out table towards the water and they moved it back quickly when it starts to rain.
Our waiter was very attentive!

Menu: limited option, online menu VS reality 2 stars
We had dinner at 8 PM and they didn't have any fish if the day... they told us they run out of snappers with a big table (8 people). I asked if they had some other fish like mahi mahi and they said no. Ok...

We ordered drinks (good!) and the conch fritters as appetizer
My friend then got the pork skewers I got the vegan curry vegetables.

My dish was supposed to be veggies stewed with coconut milk and curry... well, no trace of curry or coconut milk, just sautéed veggies with rice!

During dinner, they came out with drums and music, bringing a birthday cake. I was taking pictures and the busboy took my plate away... my plate was full I wasn't even closed to done! I told our waiter and he went to check in the kitchen... he offers to make me another but it was I say no, since my friend was done and they take sometimes to cook... he offers to get us more drinks but we decided to have a discount on the check since we had already 3 cocktails each waiting for our food.

In general, the restaurant is nice, our waiter was really good, but food is below expectation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2017

Easily the best place to stay in Nassau. The staff is warm and friendly and went above and beyond to make our stay memorable. Extra thanks to Moral who sets Compass Point above the rest with his excellent service. The accommodations are clean and well appointed. We stayed in the elevated hut which I highly recommend. The views are stunning and unforgettable.

The resort is beautiful and atmosphere is relaxed. We enjoyed the restaurant on most nights and went out a couple of other nights. Downtown is a taxi ride away, although I am inclined to enjoy the amenities at the hotel. I did visit the spa and for a small place the services were fantastic. Overall, 5 stars from us. We’re thinking about breaking our rule of a new country every vacation and coming back next year!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 22, 2017 via mobile

Had a great stay at Compass Point on our first trip to the Bahamas. Housekeeping was excellent and kudos to Moral for taking care of us our entire trip! He really made our trip one we will not soon forget. We enjoyed the pool and the beautiful sunsets every evening!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed June 17, 2017

We enjoyed the laid-back vibe at Compass Point. The resort is small but well-maintained. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. We stayed in a Studio room, which was nice, but we did have an air conditioner that was noisy and erratic in the middle of the night. We loved eating at the waterfront restaurant/bar - can't beat the views! Love Beach, right next door, is so easy to walk to and is a beautiful beach -- but it would be much better if CP offered umbrellas for use! There wasn't a lot to do directly at CP, but it was very easy to hop on the city bus to go to other beaches, restaurants, or downtown Nassau. Just wish the bus ran later so you didn't have to pay for a taxi home after dinner. The taxis will rip you off - the fares are very high and not standardized.But, overall we had a great time!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple