Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$175
Hotels.comUS$175
Orbitz.comUS$175
TravelocityUS$175
Expedia.comUS$175
Agoda.comUS$175
All reviews close to the airport diamond room beautiful hotel spent one night la caverna shuttle service private balcony local buses relaxing getaway would highly recommend this hotel beautiful pool ocean view excellent stay bed was very comfortable short stay downtown nassau paradise island
Selected filters
Reviewed December 13, 2020

Amazing place with a very cool history! Absolutely stunning grounds and architecture. Extremely convenient to the airport but this is a quiet, elegant, clean and comfortable place to enjoy your stay. We will be back!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed November 24, 2020

Room was clean, great view, friendly staff, even though it was Covid the staff went over and beyond to make my stay comfortable. Quick walk down the hill to the beach, the pool was clean and my room was very comfortable

Room tip: Ocean View rooms
Date of stay: November 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed October 5, 2020

Stayed here for a transit overnight. Close to the airport. The room was clean and spacious with a great view. Staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. They also provided transit to the airport (very) early in the morning. Didn't have a chance to try food, due to COVID impacts.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed September 27, 2020 via mobile

I stay here for one-night layovers between my PNW (US) home and a Family Island. The first time I was blown away by this place but had to adjust to the vibe....but the second time and after, I felt like I was returning to an extremely nice guest room in a friend’s gorgeous Palladium-style mansion on the hill!! Truly one of my favorite places already.... I’ve never had more than about 16 hours to spend here, and sort of crave more, because there are so many pluses I haven’t been able to take advantage of!

I love that it is literally five minutes to the airport; is less expensive than the Paradise Island hotels; feels grand and is always immaculate; has a pretty pool, pool table, and honor bar; has a gorgeous view of the ocean from up on the hill above the beach; has only ten rooms; offers in-house massage; and has very very comfortable beds!

But what I love the very most about this place is the staff. I’ve never met more friendly, helpful staff in all my time in Nassau!

I cannot recommend this wonderful little hotel strongly enough!!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 12, 2020

My husband and I spent our Anniversary there and we had an awesome time. The place is very private , staff very friendly and the hotel is beautiful.. I especially loved the ocean and pool view.
Remote access gate the bar was closed and you will have to leave the property to find food but there are a lot of choices near by

Room tip: Ocean view
Date of stay: September 2020