Lowest prices for your stay
US$97
SAVE US$41
Expedia.comUS$108
eDreamsUS$97
StayForLongUS$136
All reviews junkanoo beach walking distance fish fry yogurt sofa bed hotel is located directly across the street would stay again continental breakfast clean rooms per day location is great water pressure every morning air conditioning the hotel staff ihg
Selected filters
Reviewed January 21, 2020

I give it that because it had some awesome breakfast and breakfast staff.

Loud location to stay (not hotel's problem but you need to know). Outside is dark so you are slightly concerned at night for safety. When we went to check in and go to room, room door was not locked or door completely closed.

Our room has NO darkening shades and a light right outside window so room was well lit all night. Toilet seat was bolted onto bowl but too far back and seat did not come to edge of toilet.

Safe is so far down you have to get on your hands and knees to use it.

Rooms are clean but the list the price in the $160 range but after VAT taxes, Resort fee, and Energy Levy you pay $265 a night. Why not just advertise what you are planning on charging us????????

Date of stay: January 2020
1  Thank Steve H
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2020

Hello STEVE H,

Thank you for reaching out to us, we value your feedback.

Your stay at our property could have definitely been better. As you had mentioned, the room either lacked amenities or amenities in the room were not situated more conveniently. We want our guests to have an engaging place to rest, provide you with efficient and seamless experiences and fresh, practical, and efficient accommodations. In this case, we were not able to deliver the entire package. In spite of this, we thank you for commending the staff at the breakfast bar and the food that was served.

Our Hotel Management, particularly our maintenance team, has taken a closer look into these concerns and are finding ways to ensure that these instances do not recur. We hope that you can find time to visit us in the future and give us another chance to host your stay.

Safe travels.

Hector P

Reviewed January 13, 2020

We stayed for one night while transitting through Nassau. This place looks very worn down as you enter, even the hallways are downtrodden. Our expectations were low. However, our room was perfectly clean and spacious with a view of the harbour. Service was good, the food was fine. We were pleasantly surprised as our expectations were much lower. It's not luxury but it's perfectly fine.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2020

The major problem with this property is its location. The residences behind the property all have bars on the windows. There is a sticker inside your room advising you to take security precautions. There is a security guard in the lobby. There is a police station a couple of doors down from the property. The beach across the street is tiny. Do yourself a favor and find somewhere to stay on Paradise Island rather than in this area.

1  Thank Stephanie O
IHGService, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2020

Hello Stephanie O,

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and for taking the time to provide feedback about your experience.

I would like to start by apologizing to you for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. We appreciate that you brought your observations to our attention and we take feedback seriously and will directly speak to the ownership and management of the property regarding the concerns you raised. It is our commitment to provide transparent, efficient and friction less experiences for guests and making the necessary changes would help us provide a better experience in the future.

This will go a long way in helping us keep up with our guests, like you, who look for brilliant basics and seamless experiences who need a simple, engaging place to rest, recharge and get a little work done. I hope you will give us a chance by staying with us again to show you that your unsatisfactory stay was an exception. Again, thank you for sharing your comments.

Hector P

Reviewed December 31, 2019

We stayed for 5 nights, Christmas day to the 30th. From check-in to check-out everything was great. All the stuff we encountered were nice and polite. The maintenance staff, kitchen, front desk and cleaners were all very friendly. Our room was clean, a little older so run-down a bit, but clean. 2nd TV didnt work, but it never bothered us. Location is great. We're not resort people, so perfect for us. Across the street from Junkanoo beach, 10 minutes to downtown walking, 10 minutes to the fish fry. Would stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Adnanistheman
Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

I tried calling for 3 days to cancel my reservation, because I had a death in the family. They dodged my calls and when I finally got ahold of someone the day before my reservation they let me know that it was too close to the booking date and so no refund would be issued and they would keep the full, $1600.00. the sales lady was extremely rude and refused to give me the number to the corporate office so that I could explain the situation to them. Do Not Book With This Hotel!!!!!!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mjones402
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Nassau, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2020

Hi Mjones402,

An efficient and frictionless journey is what we're aiming to give our guests. It's always our pleasure to receive remarks from our guests. Thank you for sharing yours and for choosing us when you visited the area.

I'm sorry to learn that you had trouble canceling your reservation and securing a refund. All we want is for our guests to enjoy the simple pleasures that we provide, and I'm concerned that you weren't pleased with our staff service. The feedback of our visitors aids us in creating steps for enhancement. I truly believe that yours can help us in ensuring improvement across all service areas. I'll go ahead and let our upper management know about your concerns. Kindly check the private message that I sent you.

Please reconsider us so that we can have the chance to hit the nail on the head, and prove our commitment to ease and transparency in every way.

Kind regards,