Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
SAVE US$24
Hotels.comUS$140
eDreamsUS$140
Expedia.comUS$140
All reviews cabbage beach living room fully equipped kitchen enjoyed my stay conch fritters housekeeping staff nassau pools atlantis
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2020

We stayed here for a few nights in December after leaving Abaco another Island in The Bahamas to deal with many issues due to hurricane Dorian.(Banks,insurance etc.) Most of the staff were always friendly and smiling which was great. The gentlemen in the office as you enter was also very helpful with helping us extend our stay so close to Christmas. The grounds are beautiful with all the trees. Although we did not swim in the pool it sure did look inviting. My only complaint would be the lady taking orders at the breakfast bar. Bad attitude, she made you feel as if you were a burden. :( We understand everyone has a bad day but we experienced two days back to back. As a fellow Bahamian it was sad this attitude was a reflection of Bahamian character. Housekeeping staff very friendly! All in all I would recommend to a friend.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 251kristak
Reviewed December 3, 2019

I really enjoyed my stay at Bay View suites. The staff is super friendly, always smiling and offering a helping hand. Everyone would say hello to you when you'd walk by. The pool was refreshing and clean. The surrounding nature was so beautiful and really made you feel like you were on vacation. I was just a little disappointed with the lady that would work by the pool bar/resto. Firstly, she was rude.. I asked to see the food menu and she literally pointed behind the counter for me to go reach for it while she stayed sitting down on her stool, playing with her phone. She also does not respect the hours. She closes early every single day. I understand that you might not be as busy but it's discouraging for people who try to make plans to pick up a bite to eat there. ALSO, there was NEVER any conch fritters. Another huge disappointment. I was really looking forward to having those.

Besides that, LOVED my stay! Beautiful memories made in the Bahamas! Would definitely go back.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

We recently went on a family holiday to Atlantis in the Bahamas , was super over priced , extra charges on room , the place was amazing and the water was 80 , an amazing place , very special but extremely expensive , an amazing trip over all .

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2019 via mobile

Going on a dive trip so I booked online, unseen. Nice suite surprisingly nestled in a quiet bungalow away from the hustle an bustle of the tourist mainstay. Enjoyed the quiet! Nice friendly staff - I will return for sure!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed May 30, 2019

So my husband and I had stayed at the Baha Mar and the Beach Atlantis before we came to the Bayview Suites so we had a good feel for the 3-5 star hotels on the island

We were incredibly underwhelmed by "the Beach at Atlantis" which probably added to why we were so impressed by the Bayview Suites.

The rooms:
We were put in a ground floor room 144. There is no lift so i requested a ground floor for convenience.
The rooms were massive- like a small apartments. You have a sitting room with TV. a full kitchen. A large bedroom with TV and a smallish bathroom. We also has a private back garden patio area which was lovely. The AirCon worked great and was not loud. The bed was huge and really comfortable. The couch was a bit sunken/broken but we didn't care- there were other seats. The water pressure wasn't great but manageable

The grounds
There are 3 pools apparently- we only saw 2. They were pretty luke warm and had a few bugs- but in fairness its 30 degrees out and there is a lot of trees and plants in the hotel which add to its charm. They were always quiet with plenty of seats/chairs. not sure about umbrellas- but there is plenty of shelters/shade around. If your plan is to sit by the pool all day maybe this isn't the place for you. But if you want a great hub with a pool to bomb dive into after site seeing this will work great.

The location
You are a 8/10 minute walk to the beach in one direction and to the Marina Village (shops restaurants) in the other direction. This might not sound amazing - but in some of the larger hotels it takes you 15 minutes to walk through the hotel to get outside alone- so believe me the location is great.

Staff

We found everyone we spoke with to be very helpful and friendly. We even paid a day rate on our last day so we had the room til 7pm. It was very easy and reasonable- i can only imagine what this would have cost elsewhere.

For what we wanted for one day we found the Bayview Suites perfect. There is a mini shop/ pool bar which does a breakfast and everything your need is a short walk away.

if you are looking for luxury- go elsewhere. If you are looking for a well maintained well priced location so you can spend your money on other aspects of your holiday then this is a fab spot.

Room tip: request a ground floor apartment to get a nice garden area
Date of stay: May 2019