3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$388
TravelocityUS$292
Trip.comUS$292
Lol.travelUS$388
3,098 results
All reviews free breakfast free access to atlantis the breakfast area swim up bar atlantis property directly across the street atlantis facilities marina village corned beef hash atlantis water park per person visit atlantis atlantis guests pull out couch per day mini fridge atlantis restaurants
Selected filters
Reviewed March 13, 2020

This was the fifth time we came to Paradise Island. We keep coming back to Comfort Suites for several reasons: the value, the staff, and the ammenities. You can't get a better value, deal with more polite/kind/professional staff, or find Atlantis ammenities anywhere else. This time we traveled with extended family that has never been to PI before and they were equally impressed. Clean rooms with a safe and fridge. A free breakfast that gets the day started. And within walking distance to everything you'd need. We'll always return to this place. It's the best.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed March 3, 2020

I did not expect much considering the star rating of this hotel, so honestly I only booked it because of the Atlantis perks. The check in was seamless, and overall the staff was extremely friendly. The room looks exactly like the picture, bed was comfy and you have a small seating area and fridge, which was great.
Wasn't too crazy about the bathroom, it was clean however the shower curtain bowed out so far that when you take a shower the water drips out onto the floor creating a big mess. I had to put towels down everytime we took a shower, not the end of the world, but kinda annoying. The temperature in the room was weird, it seemed to be very damp, even when I turned the air up, it just made the room cold and damp.
Now if you want to experience the Atlantis on a budget, this is the way to do it. Day passes are approximately $130 for adults, it's a no brainer. We did not spend much time in the room, so it worked out fine despite the few issues. If you are the type of person that is REALLY picky about room comfort, this may not work for you. Also paradise island overall is pretty expensive, prepare to spend a good amount on food. There are stores located across the street, you can buy snacks, drinks etc and bring them with you to the water park. Given the expenses, I can't debate the value comfort suites offers.

1  Thank Sro L
Reviewed February 26, 2020

This property is located a short walk to Atlantis. I could enjoy all the water activities and amenities of Atlantis, and return to my hotel poolside for a quiet afternoon.
The breakfast is include and is first class. The rooms are well maintained and spacious. My room faced Atlantis and the view was spectacular.
The staff was very friendly and I enjoyed the music and atmosphere around the pool.

Room tip: Great way to enjoy Atlantis without paying the premium
Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank TomT26
Reviewed February 23, 2020 via mobile

Stayed at the comfort suites for 3 nights with six girls for a bachelorette party. From the start there were issues at check in with undisclosed fees. The staff overall was not friendly. I hate to generalize on basis of gender but the women staff were just down right rude.

The free breakfast is OK, I stuck to bagels and fruit. They did have eggs and a rotation of meat (one day bacon, one day sausage) but I personally didn't trust it and didn't want to have an upset tummy.

Getting a table for the breakfast was a bit of a pain but people ate and moved quickly so it was never a huge issue. the bigger issue was, yet again, with the staff. Two different breakfasts the attending staff member basically said there was no tables. Meanwhile on one day (saturday) there was an empty table but the staff member was reserving it for a group that wasn't even ready to sit down and eat. We basically had to convince her to let us eat as we were holding food on full plates ready to eat. And Today (sunday) as i approached the buffet the staff member (a different female) tells me there is no tables. No good morning no pleasant tone at all. I replied, well can i get food?? Her response was "ya cant bring it to your room" OK... did i say i was going to? As i finished that sentence a table became free and she proceeded to tell me I was lucky it freed up. Seriously? I was so glad to be leaving that day, some of the staff truly has no business working in hospitality.

The good part: A brief 7 minute walk to Atlantis. Staying at Comfort Suites you get full access to the water park, pools, etc of Atlantis. The room rates are dramatically cheaper than Atlantis. This savings is the only reason to book a room here and deal with the attitude of the staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank ginap696
Reviewed February 21, 2020

I started going to Paradise Island in 1980. It has changed a lot since then. This is my firt time at Comfort Suites and it was a wonderful surprise. I was a bit concerned because the price was low but I needn't have worried. The facility was immaculate and well landscaped. My room was spotless and roomy. The staff, from management to waiters/waitresses to bartenders to lifeguards, to housekeeping andd maintenance were always friendly and helpful. The restaurant is convenient and the food good and reasonably priced. The free breakfast was a good one. Obviously the free acccess to Atlantis is a feature for those with children. Be aware that children over (I think) 15 are subject to a surcharge.