We did a timeshare exchange here. This was our first time to the Bahamas. The resort is quiet and quite nice. Our unit was very adequate. Unfortunately we had a lot of construction going on next to our unit starting at 7:00 am every day. The grill no longer serves breakfast or Saturday dinner. We were caught off guard by the high prices in the area. We had a couple of problems in the unit which were fixed very quickly. The pools were heated and the beach was very nice. Overall it was a very good experience. Highly recommend taking the free shuttle to Montague Gardens restaurant for dinner. Food was excellent and the prices were great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach front property, with 44 villas, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, full equipped kitchen, living and dining room, personal balconies, out door barbecue grills. The furthest villa is less than 200 feet from the beach. Ideally located, private with quiet beach where you feel at home, close to many amenities, Casino, Golf course, restaurants, night life, airport and hospitals. On property there are two heated pools, two bars, a swim up bar and grill, Gym, Convenience store with a deli, wine and liqour store with a gift shop. There are complimentary bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas. free wi-fi Flat screen TV's in every room, Villa sleeps six. Perfect for families or two couples, we have been satisfying repeat customers for over twenty five years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Travelocity.ca and HotelQuickly so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas