I loved staying at 9A Sunrise. The apartment is spacious and spotless and the resort is a great place to stay. Although there is always something going on at the onsite bar/restaurant Viola's the overall atmosphere is relaxing. The owner is responsive and accommodating to requests. The view over the pool and beach is amazing and having direct access to the beach is fantastic. It is possible to walk to the attractions on Paradise Island namely Atlantis so this makes it terrific value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, Expedia, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Paradise Island, Bahamas