Atlantis is an amazing property! The buildings are large and the art that has been created to greet visitors and top buildings is often nautical in theme and always beautiful. Our room in the Royal Towers was nice, not awesome but very good and the view was cool from the 8th floor, I know the higher you go the better the view of the pool areas, fish aquariums, and beach. The casino is really nice, it's a good addition to the resort. In the casino area are a couple bars and a club. You get comped drinks in the casino but not at the video poker in the bar. Food and drink at Atlantis are pretty expensive no matter what you get but I have to say the food is good for the most part so that is good. There are various levels of price for restaurants but none are really inexpensive - maybe Quiznos in the marina area. If you have money to spend there are lots of high end clothing and jewelry stores and some local crafts and Bahamas related gifts. My husband and I decided to splurge on the restaurant Seafire for dinner, I was not overly impressed. I would call it good but not excellent, I wanted excellent for 2 people for dinner at $200 total. I hate to say it since you can get it in the US but Carmine's Italian restaurant was very good. The breakfast sandwiches at Platos are good, egg, cheese, ham on a croissant. Basically all the fruity and frozen drinks are yummy. The water slides, pools, rivers are awesome. We spent some time in the rapids river, which was just fast enough and fun. In March it is about low to mid 80s so you are not sweating which is good but you are not hot which would make you want to be the water more. The beach is nice and there is a little inlet area that is good for families. There are tons of kids but some pools shave less kids than others. Some pools have dj's which are entertaining. There are servers for the pool which rocks since who doesn't want a frozen drinks delivered to their beach chair?! Service is very good at Atlantis everyone I came in contact with was professional, pleasant, friendly, and prompt which is great since sometimes the Caribbean gets a bad rap for slower customer
service. Note that servers get 15% gratuity automatically so tip more if you want but just a heads up. The aquariums are so incredible, if you like fish and wildlife you will love this. The aquariums are floor to ceiling with manta rays, all types of fish, eels, jelly fish, sharks, etc. It is awe inspiring. If you what you can have encounters with dolphins, sea lions, sharks, or rays. It also is great that Atlantis/Bahamas is a short flight from the East Coast, gotta love that. There is golf too for people who like to golf. I definitely recommend Atlantis! Lastly we did go to the fish fry in town, we went with a group around the dinner hour, we didn't eat since we ate earlier but everyone I talked to liked their food. It is a strip of local restaurant/bars. I am not sure if I'd spend the night out here but good for dinner in my opinion. Last thing I hear if you have the money stay at the Cove and that the Reef is good for families because they have a kitchen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis, Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Paradise Island, Bahamas